Windows 10: Email links not working in Earthlink Email program

Discus and support Email links not working in Earthlink Email program in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have Vietnam Vet friend in AK, he tells me that when I send him an email with a hyperlink in it, he cannot get it to work immediately. However, if he... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by subyroo, Mar 3, 2019.

1. subyroo Win User

Email links not working in Earthlink Email program

I have Vietnam Vet friend in AK, he tells me that when I send him an email with a hyperlink in it, he cannot get it to work immediately. However, if he comes back to it later in the day it will work.

He uses Firefox as his browser and VLC for audio & video.

Can anybody help give us some ideas as to where we should be looking to get the links working properly.

:)

subyroo, Mar 3, 2019

2. Earthlink email with Exchange

I have a client who insists on using his earthlink.net POP email address. He wants to have the ability to have his email, calendar and contacts sync across multiple computers and mobile devices. Obviously, I'm thinking an Exchange account. EarthLink doesn't offer Hosted Exchange. Are there any options available that I can recommend to my client that would allow him to keep using his Earthlink.net/POP email address as well as taking advantage of the benefits of a hosted exchange?

robdam1001, Mar 3, 2019
  3. CargoX Win User
    Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Email links not working in Earthlink Email program

Need a good email program

Hello,

Looking for a good email program that's simple to use. Thanks

EastCoasthandle, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Email links not working in Earthlink Email program

1. Email links not working in Earthlink Email program - Similar Threads - Email links working

2. Email links not working in Earthlink Email program

in Windows 10 Support
    Email links not working in Earthlink Email program: I have Vietnam Vet friend in AK, he tells me that when I send him an email with a hyperlink in it, he cannot get it to work immediately. However, if he comes back to it later in the day it will work. He uses Firefox as his browser and VLC for audio & video. I have to save...
  3. Email link problem

in Browsers and Email
    Email link problem: When clicking on a link in an E mail I get a box full of technical letters and numbers and the link doesn`t open. When I close Outlook,the link is opened on the screen.I`ve attempted to include a screenshot (if it works). 127693
  4. EMAIL PROGRAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EMAIL PROGRAM: How do I associate an email program with the Snipping Tool? Can it be done with a web email program.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-program/6ef320d7-e101-467c-a26a-e7ef2fd191cf
  5. links in email doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    links in email doesn't work: When I try to click on a link in my email this keep coming up https://e.microsoft.com/key-2530502.D.CNvKf.F.K5.-.GMdkY9. What does it mean and why it takes me to the Microsoft main page?...
  6. Email and linked accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email and linked accounts: I have a new surface and am trying to set it up with two of my email accounts. I thought I did everything correctly, including linking them so they would all come through email together but I am only getting the emails from one of the accounts and not the other even though...
  7. email links question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    email links question: What’s happened with links in my emails? They suddenly stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/email-links-question/3580ffa7-d6cb-43e8-b256-85cfd792b43a
  8. Links in my emails are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links in my emails are not working: Why are the links in my emails no longer working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/links-in-my-emails-are-not-working/10eec11b-df6d-4254-90c9-7005b44c3610
  9. emailing links

in Browsers and Email
    emailing links: When I try to add a You Tube link to an email it says "We couldn't add your attachments. Please try again." 112071
  10. Earthlink email with Exchange

in Browsers and Email
    Earthlink email with Exchange: I have a client who insists on using his earthlink.net POP email address. He wants to have the ability to have his email, calendar and contacts sync across multiple computers and mobile devices. Obviously, I'm thinking an Exchange account. EarthLink doesn't offer Hosted...