Windows 10: eMail (live.com) issues...

Discus and support eMail (live.com) issues... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi folks!! Would appreciate your help, please. This morning I checked my live.com email, and there was a mess of emails vs the orderly, by date... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cottonball, Jul 8, 2021.

1. eMail (live.com) issues...

Hi folks!! Would appreciate your help, please. This morning I checked my live.com email, and there was a mess of emails vs the orderly, by date display. The first message was from 2019, the next one from 2021, etc. Have no clue what happened. However, would like to return the email to normal, displayed by date, last email, first, etc. Last night I was sent two emails from a friend, and they are nowhere to be seen!! Any suggestions?? Thanks for your assistance,

:)

cottonball, Jul 8, 2021
  2. gkuep1945 Win User

Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, Jul 8, 2021
  3. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

eMail (live.com) issues...

emails in windows live mail

Hi Angela,

Changes within the account settings may cause this issue. It's also possible that there are 2 identical e-mail accounts set up. Open
    Windows Mail>Tools>Accounts and see if there are two identical accounts configured. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you made any significant changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • How many accounts do you have in Windows Live Mail?
    • What have you tried so far to troubleshoot the issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you try repairing Windows Live Mail to check if it fixes the issue. Make sure to back up your files before performing a repair. Click this
    link
    for steps on how to back up your files. Follow these steps to repair Windows Live Mail:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control Panel from the list.
    • Click on Programs, then Uninstall a program.
    • Look for Windows Essentials.
    • Right click on Windows Essentials and click on
      Uninstall/Change
    • Choose Repair all Windows Essentials program.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Windows Live Mail. To do so, follow the same steps but choose
    Remove instead of Repair. You can download a fresh copy of Windows Live Mail
    here.

Let us know how it goes.

Rey Bel1, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

eMail (live.com) issues...

1. eMail (live.com) issues... - Similar Threads - eMail live com

2. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  3. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  4. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows live email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  6. windows live email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  7. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  8. com port issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    com port issues: I am an amateur radio operator, I have two radios hooked up to two different com ports, there are additional programs that need to access these radios, N1MM logging software, SKCC logging software, and a few other programs. I shut everything down before I turn off my...
  9. Com Port Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Com Port Issue: Added Com port to windows 10 from legacy add option and got the error message below when I try to use the device: Windows cannot determine the settings for this device. Consult the documentation that came with this device and use the Resource tab to set the configuration....
  10. Windows live email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows live email: I am able to receive emails but not send them. How do I solve this without having a degree in Computer Science? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email/516f0d55-929c-45b5-b5d5-fd453ac2ca8a