Windows 10: Email name change because of Marriage

Discus and support Email name change because of Marriage in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good afternoon, My emails address has recently changed because I am now using a different surname. Therefore, the ending of the address, my work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Heatherjs23, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Email name change because of Marriage

Good afternoon,

My emails address has recently changed because I am now using a different surname.

Therefore, the ending of the address, my work establishment after the @ sign, is the same.

When I try to log my new email address, using word or powerpoint, into my laptop it says 'Sorry, another account from your organization is already signed in on this computer.'

I cannot log out of my account using my old name as it won't let me in to log out.

Please help as quickly and as easily as possible.

:)

Heatherjs23, Mar 23, 2020

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Mar 23, 2020
  3. While sending mail, does not show my name, instead shows my email address

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

If still not working, try the steps below:

• In the Mail app, open Settings (the gear icon).
    • Click 'Manage Accounts'
    • Select the account you want to change the outgoing display name for
    • Click 'options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar'
    • in the account sync settings, there should be a 'Your name' text field that is used as the display name for outgoing emails.

ManojKumarMK, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Email name change because of Marriage

name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile Email name change because of Marriage :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Email name change because of Marriage

1. Email name change because of Marriage - Similar Threads - Email name change

2. Changing the settings name and email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the settings name and email: Hello, I wonder if you can help me, now I want to change my settings Microsoft email, name and picture. I already signed out from this email but it's still shown in settings. please help asap...
  3. Changing the settings name and email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing the settings name and email: Hello, I wonder if you can help me, now I want to change my settings Microsoft email, name and picture. I already signed out from this email but it's still shown in settings. please help asap...
  4. Changing email name for alias emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing email name for alias emails: Is it possible to change the sender name of an alias email in Outlook.com to another name, and keep the rest set to my account name?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-email-name-for-alias-emails/f3aa281b-d089-4023-a44c-8a589952ba15
  5. Changing email name for alias emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing email name for alias emails: Is it possible to change the sender name of an alias email in Outlook.com to another name, and keep the rest set to my account name?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-email-name-for-alias-emails/f3aa281b-d089-4023-a44c-8a589952ba15
  6. Changing email name for alias emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How to change users name ? Because my name is ThomaS :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change users name ? Because my name is ThomaS :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AriTh0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpcnqp/how_to_change_users_name_because_my_name_is_thomas/
  8. Email Name Changed???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Email Name Changed???: Hello, I recently purchased a ThinkPad Carbon x1 8th gen and its been great! I set up my Gmail accounts through the Microsoft email program. I really like how it can combine multiple accounts in one spot and I've been using it for a few weeks. Today I noticed that for some...
  9. Changing Account Name After Email address change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Account Name After Email address change: Hello: I changed my email address from a .kr one to an outlook one, though they're still the same address -- just with different email boxes appended. I now can't change my name on my computer. It works online I followed the directions!, but not on the system. Would...
  10. change user name and email

in Windows 10 Customization
    change user name and email: Hi I have a new name and email and I would like to change my sign in to my pc to my new name and email and still keep all of my settings files etc. Does anyone know how I can do this please?...