Windows 10: email not synchronizing

Discus and support email not synchronizing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; email will not synchronize ... gives error 0x00cc0e ... have no idea how to correct this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LFwhyme, Oct 11, 2018 at 4:32 PM.

1. LFwhyme Win User

email not synchronizing

email will not synchronize ... gives error 0x00cc0e ... have no idea how to correct this error

:)

2. jekiboi20 Win User

Nokia Lumia 610 Hotmail Synchronizing

Try these steps:

Resync your Hotmail/Live account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Select Sync.
    If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Then mark off the option of mail synchronization.
    • Reboot your phone and then activate the email sync again.
    If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer (on phone)
    • Tap (...) then go to Settings.
    • Select Clear History.
    Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"

3. hpholm Win User
    Not able to use mobile internet and email with Lumia 520 error 80072F30

This error code is displayed when checking email, correct?

In an earlier thread pointed out the troubleshooting steps suggested on

https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/a...Synchronizing-Mailbox-on-Windows-Phone-8.aspx

I hope some of the first easy steps in the list can help you.

I do not like to suggest hard resets all the time to solve everything. email not synchronizing ;)

--

Hans

4. HELPlucy2016 Win User

email not synchronizing

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Oct 11, 2018 at 4:51 PM
Thema:

email not synchronizing

1. email not synchronizing - Similar Threads - email synchronizing

2. Microsoft Speech Technology used for email attacks: How to stop this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Speech Technology used for email attacks: How to stop this?: Split from this thread. Microsoft Speech Technology used for email attacks: How to stop this? Is this using voice through a mobile number? Bot generated voice messages? From: Microsoft Outlook On Behalf Of CITY OF FEDRAL (No email address available) Sent: Monday,...
  3. changing my automatic info sent in the closing of my email like a website

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing my automatic info sent in the closing of my email like a website: where do I go to change the information that is inserted automatically into my email that is sent out like my name and other info in the closing...
  4. Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL: Hello, I tried several installation possibilities for my 2nd emailaccount on MAIL-Programm, but it is not accepted. Each time it is written that an action is necessary. Here is the photo: [ATTACH] Thank you for your help!...
  5. Email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email address: How do I allocate my email address to the Photo viewer. So can attach a photo to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/37d05dd8-beea-4138-8756-c645ddd07ba1
  6. Sending email from Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending email from Windows Live Mail: I can receive but not send email from my comcast. acct on this computer. The error message says my account does not exist. The Microsoft store does not answer the phone and any other number I call is automated and does not recognize my question. How does one get a human to...
  7. Change login email to local win10 account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change login email to local win10 account.: Hi, my son and his friend have created a new local account on his win 10 desktop. Unfortunately, this new instance has his friends email account linked to it. My sons original account is still on the PC but non of his data, apps etc. How can I change the login email to this...
  8. email autocomplete

email autocomplete: I changed an email address in People however in Mail the old address keeps coming up first. How do eliminate it so the new correct address comes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-autocomplete/2ca32f80-3e4b-48cf-b025-2b0d779ba2cb
  9. Email to multiple addresses

Email to multiple addresses: Hi Am trying to send an email to multiple addresses which I have in a file. I manage to load the file onto my email but it will only send to the name I put into recipient box. What am I not doing correctly ? Regards Pete...
  10. Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.: I am using Outlook 2013. Suddenly I am no longer able to send receive emails . Each time I start Outlook, it can finish 3/4 of tasks only. Error was Synchronizing subscribed folder OX8OOCCCOE ......cannot connect to Server. Please advise how to solve issue? BTW...