Windows 10: email not synchronizing

Discus and support email not synchronizing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; email will not synchronize ... gives error 0x00cc0e ... have no idea how to correct this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LFwhyme, Oct 11, 2018.

1. LFwhyme Win User

email not synchronizing

email will not synchronize ... gives error 0x00cc0e ... have no idea how to correct this error

:)

LFwhyme, Oct 11, 2018
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

Nokia Lumia 610 Hotmail Synchronizing

Try these steps:

Resync your Hotmail/Live account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Select Sync.
    If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Then mark off the option of mail synchronization.
    • Reboot your phone and then activate the email sync again.
    If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer (on phone)
    • Tap (...) then go to Settings.
    • Select Clear History.
    Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"

jekiboi20, Oct 11, 2018
  3. hpholm Win User
    Not able to use mobile internet and email with Lumia 520 error 80072F30

This error code is displayed when checking email, correct?

In an earlier thread pointed out the troubleshooting steps suggested on

https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/a...Synchronizing-Mailbox-on-Windows-Phone-8.aspx

I hope some of the first easy steps in the list can help you.

I do not like to suggest hard resets all the time to solve everything. email not synchronizing ;)

--

Hans

hpholm, Oct 11, 2018
  4. email not synchronizing

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

email not synchronizing

1. email not synchronizing - Similar Threads - email synchronizing

2. sent emails folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sent emails folder: How do I get Windows Mail, not Outlook.com, to send or log my Sent emails. At the moment they are sent but there is no record in either Sent or Sent Itmes folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-emails-folder/d4ab3fa9-df92-4824-818b-efc3aa879da1
  3. Failed attempts to log into email through the mailing app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed attempts to log into email through the mailing app.: I just bought a new computer and have been trying to login to my gmail account through the window's mailing app. When I go through the process of submitting my login information, a window pops up and says "Something went wrong, we're sorry, but we weren't able to do that....
  4. Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account: Hello there, i installed my gmail account to the windows 10 mail app and it is working correctly in the sence of recieving emails. i can read them and so far it is working correctly, but when i try to send an email, its not leaving my mail account. insteed of sending it, i...
  5. Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released: Link to the Mozilla ftp. 32-bit and 64-bit versions available. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.3.3/ 123123
  6. How can I prevent spam from my own email address which I obviously cannot just block?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I prevent spam from my own email address which I obviously cannot just block?: Hi, does anyone know of a way to prevent spam from my own email address which I obviously cannot just block? I have checked my account and it says it is still secure and there is no need to change password etc but I would still like to prevent this from happening. Any...
  7. email

email: Hi, does anyone know of a way to prevent spam from my own email address which I obviously cannot just block? I have checked my account and it says it is still secure and there is no need to change password etc but I would still like to prevent this from happening. Any...
  8. Receive email alerts for Windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receive email alerts for Windows updates: How can I get email alert for Windows 10 Monthly Patch Updates and Semi Annual Channel Updates ***Modified title from: How can I get email alert for Windows 10 Monthly Patch Updates and Semi Annual Channel Updates***...
  9. How To Change Administrator Email/Account?

How To Change Administrator Email/Account?: My original hotmail email was deleted, but now, when I want to try and download things from Microsoft store and such, it won't let me log in with my new email. I have recently made this email an administrator, but now I have two separate log-ins when I first power on my...
  10. Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.: I am using Outlook 2013. Suddenly I am no longer able to send receive emails . Each time I start Outlook, it can finish 3/4 of tasks only. Error was Synchronizing subscribed folder OX8OOCCCOE ......cannot connect to Server. Please advise how to solve issue? BTW...