Windows 10: email not synchronizing

Discus and support email not synchronizing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; email will not synchronize ... gives error 0x00cc0e ... have no idea how to correct this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LFwhyme, Oct 11, 2018.

1. LFwhyme Win User

email not synchronizing

email will not synchronize ... gives error 0x00cc0e ... have no idea how to correct this error

:)

LFwhyme, Oct 11, 2018
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

Nokia Lumia 610 Hotmail Synchronizing

Try these steps:

Resync your Hotmail/Live account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Select Sync.
    If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Then mark off the option of mail synchronization.
    • Reboot your phone and then activate the email sync again.
    If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer (on phone)
    • Tap (...) then go to Settings.
    • Select Clear History.
    Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"

jekiboi20, Oct 11, 2018
  3. hpholm Win User
    Not able to use mobile internet and email with Lumia 520 error 80072F30

This error code is displayed when checking email, correct?

In an earlier thread pointed out the troubleshooting steps suggested on

https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/a...Synchronizing-Mailbox-on-Windows-Phone-8.aspx

I hope some of the first easy steps in the list can help you.

I do not like to suggest hard resets all the time to solve everything. email not synchronizing ;)

--

Hans

hpholm, Oct 11, 2018
  4. email not synchronizing

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

email not synchronizing

1. email not synchronizing - Similar Threads - email synchronizing

2. my apple email password keep changing by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my apple email password keep changing by itself: Hi, When I try to create my apple email account in the email windows app. It keep changing my password by itself and doesn't transfer or sync my apple emails. This is what I did: went to Mail Add account Choose ICloud add my apple email address I add my name in send...
  3. Change from email address

Change from email address: I've been using Windows mail reluctantly on a new laptop. I have a problem with sending emails from my talktalkbusiness email address when I am not connected to my home modem. To solve this problem, I just reply from a different email address which works but I can't work...
  4. How do I close a second microsoft account with the same email address?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I close a second microsoft account with the same email address?: Hi, I have mistakenly created two Microsoft accounts with one email log in. This means that I am unable to close the first one because when I try to log in it keeps coming up with the second account and not the first. I can't recall the password for the first account...
  5. URL hover popups on email

in Windows 10 Customization
    URL hover popups on email: These URL hover popups are the most irritating feature I have ever run into with email. They block the window you are trying to look at. How in the hell do I disable this extremely annoying ****???????!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. EMAIL

EMAIL: I can't seem to connect my gmail account to mail word documents, or other Microsoft documents with Windows 10 I get notice that I don't have an email account associated to perform the requested action. I do not use outlook mail....
  7. Junk Email, Focused and Other Emails Disaster!

Junk Email, Focused and Other Emails Disaster!: I have lost my junk emails, I now have Focused and Other emails which I dislike and don't want. Why can't Microsoft change something and actually make improvements … for a change. Just saying....
  8. Blocking email

Blocking email: How do I block an email from contacting me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-email/f85ddc67-2e64-4152-b3ff-b1214ee1dc8f
  9. printing from emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printing from emails: my HP 7159 WILL NOT PRINT FROM EMAILS WITH WINDOWS 10 NO PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS 7 THE CODE COMES UP 0X8007007E https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-from-emails/4584e128-6be5-4069-a5f5-e2515bca010a
  10. Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.: I am using Outlook 2013. Suddenly I am no longer able to send receive emails . Each time I start Outlook, it can finish 3/4 of tasks only. Error was Synchronizing subscribed folder OX8OOCCCOE ......cannot connect to Server. Please advise how to solve issue? BTW...