Windows 10: Email not working properly

Discus and support Email not working properly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have Quickbooks Pro 2009 and am trying to email invoices. It has worked in the past, but in the last few weeks it has stopped and gets hung up. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sparkync, May 4, 2020.

1. sparkync Win User

Email not working properly

I have Quickbooks Pro 2009 and am trying to email invoices. It has worked in the past, but in the last few weeks it has stopped and gets hung up. I have looked into the Quickbooks forums, but have not found the answer in them. Seems to point me to my Windows mail. I can receive emails, but sending is a problem. I am using "Firefox" since my internet explorer contacted some virus' here a while back. I get the message," some errors occurred while processing the requested task". Just a thought, I have quiet a few old messages in my "inbox". Could that have anything to do with it? Thanks for the help. I noticed this is Windows 10. If my question does not belong here, please forgive. I have Windows Vista Home Premium and I know it's outdated. Thanks

:)

sparkync, May 4, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, May 4, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 4, 2020
  4. Email not working properly

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Email not working properly

1. Email not working properly - Similar Threads - Email working properly

2. Email messages not sorting properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email messages not sorting properly: Why is my Outlook of Office 365 failing to sort messages reliably by date as I have tried to set? I am totally blind, so I need ABSOLUTELY MOUSELESS, KEYBOARD ONLY instructions on how to fix the problem. I typically get two or three messages sorted with the current date at...
  3. Email messages not sorting properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email messages not sorting properly: Why is my Outlook of Office 365 failing to sort messages reliably by date as I have tried to set? I am totally blind, so I need ABSOLUTELY MOUSELESS, KEYBOARD ONLY instructions on how to fix the problem. I typically get two or three messages sorted with the current date at...
  4. Email messages not sorting properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Email Not Displaying Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Not Displaying Properly: For a while now, some of my received emails have not been displaying properly using the stock email app for BOTH Windows 10 & 11. Instead of text & pictures, I'm receiving formatting code?.This doesn't affect all messages, but it seems to be consistent in terms of the...
  6. Email Not Displaying Properly

Email Not Displaying Properly: For a while now, some of my received emails have not been displaying properly using the stock email app for BOTH Windows 10 & 11. Instead of text & pictures, I'm receiving formatting code?.This doesn't affect all messages, but it seems to be consistent in terms of the...
  7. Keyboard not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working properly: Hello! I am currently suffering from a keyboard or pc error can anybody help how can i fix this issue?The issue: Whenever i press the key s and then some other key it doesn't work, take this as you would press down s and a and only 1 letter gets typed in or, your trying to...
  8. PC is not working properly

PC is not working properly: Hi,I'm using my PC for a long time now, it's so smooth and I was able to play my game with no problem. However, once I upgraded my windows to 10, it booth really slow, and apps is working so slow. I upgraded my ram and clean some memory but it's still really slow. Is there...
  9. Email app not working properly

in Browsers and Email
    Email app not working properly: I installed the latest cumulative update yesterday and noticed it had the same problem as the previous update which is settings in show notifications in senders were not showing properly. Also, I noticed a new issue and that was Mail was not sending me notifications. I...
  10. Mail not adding email properly.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not adding email properly.: So in a nutshell I had to reformat due to a booting issue. I know my email address, password, pop3 ports and mail servers. I can't get it to work again. I downloaded Windows Live Mail for Essentials 2012 and it freaking works just fine but Windows 10 Mail won't? It was...