Windows 10: Email not working

Discus and support Email not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't receive EMAIL but I can see my mailbox in outlook .com, I think it's linked to another email but I'm not receiving email from there either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Beboss776911, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Email not working

Can't receive EMAIL but I can see my mailbox in outlook .com, I think it's linked to another email but I'm not receiving email from there either.

:)

Beboss776911, Jan 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 6, 2020
  3. email in windows10 not working

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What type of email account are you working on? Is it POP3, IMAP or Exchange server email account?
    • Are you referring to Outlook Mail Client or website?
    • Is this issue confined to any specific email like outlook/Hotmail?
    Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Email not working

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Email not working

1. Email not working - Similar Threads - Email working

2. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  3. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  4. My computer had an update Friday and now my email does not work . can not even see my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer had an update Friday and now my email does not work . can not even see my...: My computer had an update Friday and now my email does not work . can not even see my account. how do i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-had-an-update-friday-and-now-my-email/3aa594de-e326-4a79-8ce9-58053c272c10
  5. My computer had an update Friday and now my email does not work . can not even see my...

My computer had an update Friday and now my email does not work . can not even see my...: My computer had an update Friday and now my email does not work . can not even see my account. how do i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-had-an-update-friday-and-now-my-email/3aa594de-e326-4a79-8ce9-58053c272c10
  6. my emails wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my emails wont work: I am getting fed up now My emails are not coming through and I need this for my work as an internal verifier https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-emails-wont-work/d1eeece6-d8af-48de-b17d-9a38cdec58a8
  7. my emails wont work

my emails wont work: I am getting fed up now My emails are not coming through and I need this for my work as an internal verifier https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-emails-wont-work/d1eeece6-d8af-48de-b17d-9a38cdec58a8
  8. My computer thinks I have school/work email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer thinks I have school/work email: When I recover my computer. Instead of signing in with your Microsoft account. It said sign in with your work/school email to start. Any help will means a lot....
  9. My computer thinks I have school/work email

My computer thinks I have school/work email: When I recover my computer. Instead of signing in with your Microsoft account. It said sign in with your work/school email to start. Any help will means a lot....
  10. Microsoft email accounts aren't working on some email platforms. Are they working in...

Microsoft email accounts aren't working on some email platforms. Are they working in...: Just wondering if any Thunderbird users have got Hotmail/Live/Outlook accounts working OK. There's been some changes a few weeks ago that forced many to use webmail. And you know how tedious that can be. With Opera Mail which hasn't been updated for about a decade I get...