Windows 10: email notification on outlook with windows 10

Discus and support email notification on outlook with windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my outlook notification box doesn't make a noise or visual with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dougj1, Sep 30, 2018.

1. dougj1 Win User

email notification on outlook with windows 10

my outlook notification box doesn't make a noise or visual with windows 10

:)

dougj1, Sep 30, 2018
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Outlook Notifications

Hi Alison,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What type of email account are you working on? Is it POP3, IMAP or Exchange server email account?
    • Are you referring to Mail app or Outlook website?
    If you are using the Mail app then, I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    How to manage notifications for Mail, Calendar, and People.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/how-manage-notifications

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on Outlook FAQ.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/outlook-help

Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 30, 2018
  4. email notification on outlook with windows 10

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/create-custom-groups-outlook

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

email notification on outlook with windows 10

1. email notification on outlook with windows 10 - Similar Threads - email notification outlook

2. Irritating email notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Irritating email notifications in Windows 10: I am working on a new Lenovo laptop which has Windows 10 installed as its operating system. I like the system exept for the fact that email popup notifications constatantly interup my work when involved with documents or spreedsheets. Is there a way I can turn off these...
  3. Email in Outlook 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email in Outlook 10: Why is all of my email being diverted to a Deleted folder in Windows Outlook 10?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-in-outlook-10/5d1bf99c-28fb-43b9-9f65-ce5d4fcf774d
  4. Outlook Notifications not showing because of Windows 10 Notification Center

Outlook Notifications not showing because of Windows 10 Notification Center: Hi, I want to have Outlook New Email Notification banner displaying, without the Notification showing via the Windows 10 Notification Center. I have gone to Outlook Mail Settings and enabled the Notification Banner. And in Windows Notifications Center Settings, I have: -...
  5. Windows 10 Outlook action centre notification

Windows 10 Outlook action centre notification: There is an issue with the notification in the bottom right corner of screen. When receiving outlook notifications the text is so zoomed in that you can not see the whole notification, it happens randomly, and doesn't happen with all emails received, there are duel screen...
  6. Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email: Windows 10 home Office professional Plus 2016. version 1808 Recently got a new desktop up and running with the above software installed. The Installed default had notifications (audible and the visual that comes shooting in from the lower right corner) for both email and...
  7. Outlook Email popup notifications MS Office Professional 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email popup notifications MS Office Professional 2016: Is it possible to set up a notification in Outlook which pops up and persists until the user dismisses it. The notification would popup when an email arrives with a particular subject or from a specific user. 117734
  8. Windows 10 Email Notifications

Windows 10 Email Notifications: How do you turn those annoying pop-ups from your email account, actually from everywhere, that constantly are popping up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen? I'm on a HP Notebook, running Windows 10 Home, 64-bit....
  9. Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email: I'm trying to get rid of my Outlook email, calendar, and contacts. The W10 app seems to work pretty well, and I now have my email on it, but I can't find how to migrate my Outlook calendar to the W10 calendar. Is there any way to do this that picks up all the recurring items...
  10. Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications: Hi there. any way to stop email notifications from popping up in the Notifications popup every time I receive an email --really annoying - especially with the amount of SPAM email there is these days. I'm using Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2016. Cheers jimbo 31046