Windows 10: Email notification

Discus and support Email notification in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good day to all. I did have a HP laptop windows 10 been playing up with small problems. So decided to get rid of. So decided to get a Acer spin 5. Very... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dafydd, Apr 7, 2019.

1. dafydd Win User

Email notification

Good day to all. I did have a HP laptop windows 10 been playing up with small problems. So decided to get rid of. So decided to get a Acer spin 5. Very fast responsive big difference from the old HP.
    Now to my question on the HP I had email notification setup perfect even a black square box like came up on the bottom right of the screen. Working good just can’t find out how I had the settings to get that notification setup on the new Acer running windows 10 fully updated
    any help please.
    Thanks David.

:)

dafydd, Apr 7, 2019
  2. GSquadron Win User

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

Email notification 23ssl68.png

GSquadron, Apr 7, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Email notification

Long delay in receiving email notifications

i'm not getting any email notifications at all now. quite disturbing.

Mussels, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Email notification

1. Email notification - Similar Threads - Email notification

2. Can´t enable email notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can´t enable email notifications: Hi, I am not able to receive notifications from mail app in windows 10. I have enabled notifications through the app. However, in the Notifications & Actions through Settings, the notifications for mail & calendar are turned off and I cannot change this setting Can anybody...
  3. Windows 10 notifications are delayed, will show hundreds of pop ups for every email, chat...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 notifications are delayed, will show hundreds of pop ups for every email, chat...: When I get home from work my Windows 10 notification pop ups will stream for up to an HOUR on every email I got throughout the day, every Slack message, etc. It's too much, most of these messages have been read, replied to, etc from my Work PC. Sometimes this will start...
  4. Netgear R7000 Readyshare Vault -- email notification error from Gmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netgear R7000 Readyshare Vault -- email notification error from Gmail.: I have been using R7000 backup to vault for over a year and have never been able to get verifications of backups through Gmail. I tested "test email notification" First message: "Failed to send email notification. Details: Unexpected MAIL FROM response, last Response; 530...
  5. Other Windows 10 login sees my email notifications

Other Windows 10 login sees my email notifications: Hi there - I've just realised that under my partner's login for Windows 10, she gets email notifications for the email address associated with my account. I have looked all the way through both our account settings, as well as email settings, to restrict her from seeing these...
  6. I need notification on W10 desktop when email at hotmail comes

in Browsers and Email
    I need notification on W10 desktop when email at hotmail comes: What exactly to do so that Windows 10 desktop would show notification in a lower-right corner of the screen on of the desktop when an e-mail at my outlook(hotmail) comes? Normal email not junk. I don't want to use any third party apps. Unless it is necessary. 123575
  7. I need notification on W10 desktop when email at hotmail comes

in Windows 10 Support
    I need notification on W10 desktop when email at hotmail comes: What exactly to do so that Windows 10 desktop would show notification in a lower-right corner of the screen on of the desktop when an e-mail at my outlook(hotmail) comes? Normal email not junk. I don't want to use any third party apps. Unless it is necessary. 123575
  8. Email notifications too long

Email notifications too long: Hi, I need help with making the change to the length of the new email notifications in Windows 10 a permanent change. Every day I have to go to the Settings > Ease of Access > Other Options and change "Show notifications for" from 30 seconds to 5 seconds. The change is not...
  9. WIndows Update Assistant/ Microsoft Security Advisory Notifications email v1809 Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows Update Assistant/ Microsoft Security Advisory Notifications email v1809 Windows10: (1) A few days ago, MVP Andre da Costa told me that my v1803 needed to be updated to v1809. I ran a Settings/check for updates and this told me that my v1803 was up to date. I was in the middle of drafting a rant about this when the Windows Update Assistant icon was added to...
  10. How to have Win-10 Notification use GMail instead of its own Email-Tab

in Browsers and Email
    How to have Win-10 Notification use GMail instead of its own Email-Tab: Hi, when i click on an Email entry, upcoming in a Win-Notification, then it opens up thie Win10-Email-Tab. I instead need to jump to my already opened GMail tab in Chrome and open up the notified Email in there. How is it done ? Regards, Frank 121418