Windows 10: email notification

Discus and support email notification in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I get an email notification when someone post to my threads? Thanks 135655 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AccessShell, Jun 28, 2019.

1. email notification

How do I get an email notification when someone post to my threads?

Thanks

:)

AccessShell, Jun 28, 2019
  2. GSquadron Win User

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

email notification 23ssl68.png

GSquadron, Jun 28, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

email notification

Long delay in receiving email notifications

i'm not getting any email notifications at all now. quite disturbing.

Mussels, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

email notification

1. email notification - Similar Threads - email notification

2. How do I get an email notification if someone uploads to my onedrive request file link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get an email notification if someone uploads to my onedrive request file link?: Hi, I've created a file request folder and have shared it via link. However, when people have been uploading to it, I'm not receiving any notification. I think previously when I've shared it directly with users I used to get a notification, ie. person X has uploaded a file....
  3. How do I get an email notification if someone uploads to my onedrive request file link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get an email notification if someone uploads to my onedrive request file link?: Hi, I've created a file request folder and have shared it via link. However, when people have been uploading to it, I'm not receiving any notification. I think previously when I've shared it directly with users I used to get a notification, ie. person X has uploaded a file....
  4. How do I get notifications from my phone company email address?

How do I get notifications from my phone company email address?: Or any other email address.I have been informed that soon Windows Mail will be replaced with something called Outlook. I don't know how to explain what that is but when I chose to upgrade, it appeared to only allow me to use Hotmail. And please don't tell me it's not called...
  5. How do I get notifications from my phone company email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get notifications from my phone company email address?: Or any other email address.I have been informed that soon Windows Mail will be replaced with something called Outlook. I don't know how to explain what that is but when I chose to upgrade, it appeared to only allow me to use Hotmail. And please don't tell me it's not called...
  6. Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.: Hello Everyone.I have a problem with my windows 11 Outlook showing a notification on the lock screen of my laptop.I tried to delete the message but the notification banner still remains on the lock screen.I have tried restarting my pc several times and deleting temp folders...
  7. Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.

Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.: Hello Everyone.I have a problem with my windows 11 Outlook showing a notification on the lock screen of my laptop.I tried to delete the message but the notification banner still remains on the lock screen.I have tried restarting my pc several times and deleting temp folders...
  8. Why can't I delete emails from the notification popup anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I delete emails from the notification popup anymore?: Just noticed today that when I receive an email, the notification centre poppup doesn't have the flag/delete/dismiss buttons on the popup. I have tried turning off "Try New Outlook" and going back to the old mail app, and then tried other mail clients seeing if that changed...
  9. Why can't I delete emails from the notification popup anymore?

Why can't I delete emails from the notification popup anymore?: Just noticed today that when I receive an email, the notification centre poppup doesn't have the flag/delete/dismiss buttons on the popup. I have tried turning off "Try New Outlook" and going back to the old mail app, and then tried other mail clients seeing if that changed...
  10. Multiple email notifications when unlocking PC

Multiple email notifications when unlocking PC: I am running Windows 11 with Office 2019. When I unlock my PC in the morning, I get a notification pop-up for each individual email that I receive overnight. If I get 100 emails, I will get 100 pop-ups. I close 1 out, the next one pops up until every mail is done. How do I...