Windows 10: Email notifications for Currently AT&T Home page no longer works.

Discus and support Email notifications for Currently AT&T Home page no longer works. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just this morning I don't get email notifications from Currently AT&T Home page. I don't know if there is a problem on their end or not. When I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Earth1957, May 20, 2020.

1. Earth1957 Win User

Email notifications for Currently AT&T Home page no longer works.

Just this morning I don't get email notifications from Currently AT&T Home page. I don't know if there is a problem on their end or not. When I double-click my AT&T desktop icon I am taken to the Home page. There is an email icon near the top right corner of Home page. It used to show how many new emails I have gotten. I have run Crap Cleaner and ATF cleaner to clear out files and the such just in case. It was nice to have it while it lasted. Maybe I can get some help here with it. Thanks. Windows 10

:)

Earth1957, May 20, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

Email notifications going to wrong page

So this ones cookie related, but a bug nonetheless.

On IE and firefox, i get email notifications. when i click them and it takes me to 'newpost' it takes me back to that exact same new post every time.

four pages have been added? whelp, back to the same 'new' post you go.

If i log out and log back in, it updates which post is the new one and then it gets stuck again.

This happens on FF and chrome, and has happened many times over the last year, but now its almost permanent in chrome.

has anyone else experienced this?

is there a fix?

can w1zzy wave his wand and update the 'newpost' system to something that works?

Example:

Email link is this:

this paste any good?

what i get redirected to is this, even tho new posts have been made since then (and i've posted in that thread since then):

this paste any good?

Mussels, May 20, 2020
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

Email notifications for Currently AT&T Home page no longer works. 23ssl68.jpg

GSquadron, May 20, 2020
  4. Email notifications for Currently AT&T Home page no longer works.

AT&T Tilt email notification

I recently upgraded to AT&T Tilt. I set up my home email on the device as instructed. During the first few days I would be notified on the device once an email had been received on my home PC. Then suddenly the automatic notifications stopped. For now, in
    order for me to receive my emails I have to occasionally go into the email page of my device and do a manual send/receive to grab the incoming emails. Does any one have any suggestions as to how I can fix this problem?

Siamak1950, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Email notifications for Currently AT&T Home page no longer works.

1. Email notifications for Currently AT&T Home page no longer works. - Similar Threads - Email notifications Currently

2. Windows 11 Notifications No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Notifications No Longer Working: I am on Windows 11 22H2 and also use Office Professional Plus 2021.Since a couple of days most probably after a cumulative Windows update I no longer get push notifications and sound alerts in notification center.Most importantly for me, I no longer get a sound and envelope...
  3. Windows 11 Notifications No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Notifications No Longer Working: I am on Windows 11 22H2 and also use Office Professional Plus 2021.Since a couple of days most probably after a cumulative Windows update I no longer get push notifications and sound alerts in notification center.Most importantly for me, I no longer get a sound and envelope...
  4. My email is not appearing on home page. Why is this happening?

My email is not appearing on home page. Why is this happening?: I have been using this account for a few weeks. New to the organization. The email tab is not showing on the home page when I login and I can't access emails. How do you fix this? Not sure why this is happening?I've searched the help sections and questions online and they are...
  5. Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.: Hi, Since last update. I am no longer receiving email "Google or Outlook" or calendar notifications I have checked setting/email accounts I have checked settings in "Notifications & actions, get notifications from apps and other senders is "ON" I have checked Focus...
  6. Printing current page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing current page: Since latest update, instruction "print current page" has disappeared. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-current-page/22903253-602e-4145-a573-c724ade1bc65
  7. Can´t enable email notifications

Can´t enable email notifications: Hi, I am not able to receive notifications from mail app in windows 10. I have enabled notifications through the app. However, in the Notifications & Actions through Settings, the notifications for mail & calendar are turned off and I cannot change this setting Can anybody...
  8. Mail Action Center Notification No Longer Works

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Action Center Notification No Longer Works: I used to get notification from Action Center for new email messages. Not any more. I searched various forums, and it appears to be a bug. Is everyone else experiencing this? I have two accounts connected to the Mail program--Outlook and Gmail. It's not getting...
  9. A way to get notification email when site adds content on home page?

in Browsers and Email
    A way to get notification email when site adds content on home page?: Here's the site: FREE! 'The Savage Nation' Podcasts With NO Commercial Breaks!!! I see there's a icon that links to an rss/xml...could that be utilized somehow? 86717
  10. Timer notifications no longer working

Timer notifications no longer working: Hi everyone. I've been using the timer function of the default "Alarms & Clock" app almost every day since I switched to Windows 10. Today it stopped working. When the timer hits 0:00 the notification in the lower right corner won't pop up and the alarm sound won't...