Windows 10: Email notifications too long

Discus and support Email notifications too long in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I need help with making the change to the length of the new email notifications in Windows 10 a permanent change. Every day I have to go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Francisco_MO, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Email notifications too long

Hi, I need help with making the change to the length of the new email notifications in Windows 10 a permanent change. Every day I have to go to the Settings > Ease of Access > Other Options and change "Show notifications for" from 30 seconds to 5 seconds. The change is not done as a permanent change and it is becoming really annoying, since I don't want to have a notification on my screen for 30 seconds, especially when I am training somebody or when I am in the middle of a project. I know I can "X" it out to close it, but the best thing would be to have the change made permanent so I don't have to go every morning to make the change on the length of the notifications. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Francisco_MO, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

Long delay in receiving email notifications

i'm not getting any email notifications at all now. quite disturbing.

Mussels, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Long delay in receiving email notifications

got emails for some of the threads i suscribe to other updated threads email notification not yet coming through ?
    guess it will be sorted out eventualy

dorsetknob, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Email notifications too long

Long delay in receiving email notifications

While I doubt if this is something TPU could fix, I wonder if this is a common problem?

Email notifications for private messages and thread updates take between 30 and 60 minutes for me. Which kinda defeats their purpose..

For example, I received a private message at 4:45pm. Then at 5:37pm I receive an email notification of a private message, only to find out that it was the same message I had read nearly an hour earlier.

Black Panther, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Email notifications too long

1. Email notifications too long - Similar Threads - Email notifications too

2. Path too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Path too long: I downloaded a big file and I need to extract it, but some paths are too long.I worry that if I rename the file stuff won't work as intended, also there are a lot of long files so I don't really know what to do....
  3. Path too long

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Path too long: I downloaded a big file and I need to extract it, but some paths are too long.I worry that if I rename the file stuff won't work as intended, also there are a lot of long files so I don't really know what to do....
  4. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  5. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  6. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Update takes too long.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update takes too long.: 2022-06 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5014666 takes way too much time than usual. I mean what the hell is wrong with Microsoft? I don't understand why people even use windows. so much disaster operating system. We can't waste an...
  8. Chkdsk is taking too long

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chkdsk is taking too long: My harddisk was taking too long to respond and copy stuff. So I formatted the hard drive using cmd prompt and it went successful but then I am running the chkdsk E: /f /r /x E: is the external harddrive. Now its at stage 5 and have about 24 crore cluster to read and it is...
  9. disconnected too long?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disconnected too long?: I want to fix this error. I do not have an external drive, how do I reconnect "a" drive? If your File History drive has been disconnected for too long, or it doesn't have enough space to save temporary versions of your files. To continue saving copies of your files, you'll...
  10. Too Long to start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too Long to start: Donde yestarday, w10 tales too Long to start. Im not able to write the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-long-to-start/8971985a-3b57-4613-98bc-e10cf4b05074"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone notification too long