Windows 10: Email notifications too long

Discus and support Email notifications too long in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I need help with making the change to the length of the new email notifications in Windows 10 a permanent change. Every day I have to go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Francisco_MO, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Email notifications too long

Hi, I need help with making the change to the length of the new email notifications in Windows 10 a permanent change. Every day I have to go to the Settings > Ease of Access > Other Options and change "Show notifications for" from 30 seconds to 5 seconds. The change is not done as a permanent change and it is becoming really annoying, since I don't want to have a notification on my screen for 30 seconds, especially when I am training somebody or when I am in the middle of a project. I know I can "X" it out to close it, but the best thing would be to have the change made permanent so I don't have to go every morning to make the change on the length of the notifications. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Francisco_MO, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

Long delay in receiving email notifications

i'm not getting any email notifications at all now. quite disturbing.

Mussels, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Long delay in receiving email notifications

got emails for some of the threads i suscribe to other updated threads email notification not yet coming through ?
    guess it will be sorted out eventualy

dorsetknob, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Email notifications too long

Long delay in receiving email notifications

While I doubt if this is something TPU could fix, I wonder if this is a common problem?

Email notifications for private messages and thread updates take between 30 and 60 minutes for me. Which kinda defeats their purpose..

For example, I received a private message at 4:45pm. Then at 5:37pm I receive an email notification of a private message, only to find out that it was the same message I had read nearly an hour earlier.

Black Panther, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Email notifications too long

1. Email notifications too long - Similar Threads - Email notifications too

2. Too Long to start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too Long to start: Donde yestarday, w10 tales too Long to start. Im not able to write the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-long-to-start/8971985a-3b57-4613-98bc-e10cf4b05074"
  3. Startup is taking too long

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup is taking too long: Recently I turned my Toshiba Satellite laptop off incorrectly by pressing the power button for a hard shutdown. Once I turned it back on, it went straight into scan and repair mode for the C drive. That process took over 6 hours to complete. Once I got to the sign in screen,...
  4. Notifications and Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications and Email: Why don't notifications automatically disappear after you process (read, delete, file, etc.) an email? Why do you have to manually close notifications, i.e., take a second step to get rid of them? Help....
  5. Update is taking too long

Update is taking too long: My windows is updating . But its been like 2 hrs it has stopped in 15% . The white dots are still spinning but not increasing the update. Should i wait longer or try to restart.??...
  6. Update is taking too long

Update is taking too long: its been almost 2 hrs . The white dots are atill soinning but the update is bot going further then 15% should i wait more ir try to restart .?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/update-is-taking-too-long/38928599-34e9-4134-bad5-452df72bcf54
  7. Email notification

in Browsers and Email
    Email notification: I would be grateful if someone could explain if or how I can receive notification when emails arrive. I use an email client (eM Client) and if it is open I do get notification of the arrival of emails in both of my email accounts (GMX & Gmail). However, when eM Client is...
  8. email notification

in Browsers and Email
    email notification: There is this window that pops up every day and is titled email and says that there [img] is no email program associated with the requested action. Any info on how I can make this go away forever? I have already tried looking for the associated program and going to default...
  9. BIOS POST on restart too long

BIOS POST on restart too long: Please review the forums rules about piracy. *Arrow Forum Rules - Windows 10 Help Forums
  10. Sign-in in Settings takes too long?

Sign-in in Settings takes too long?: Hello Just wonder if you guys noticed that but at least on my computer it takes about 15-20 seconds to open sign-in in settings. Now everything else works perfectly, computer is super fast, no errors (except 7031), currently I'm on fresh install. I disabled the sign-in...