Windows 10: email offer for free wallpaper download

Discus and support email offer for free wallpaper download in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I received an e-mail from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and wondered if it was a legitimate offer. The e-mail stated I could download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PattiChapman1, Jan 1, 2019.

1. email offer for free wallpaper download

I received an e-mail from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and wondered if it was a legitimate offer. The e-mail stated I could download free, handpicked wallpaper for 2019.

Thank you.

:)

PattiChapman1, Jan 1, 2019

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jan 1, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    how to download and save wallpapers

12 Stunning Free Wallpaper Sites You Don't Want to Miss
    A good site offers downloads in different resolutions.

e.g. HD Wallpapers says
    A free program with links to many sources- automatic wallpaper changer
    Johns Adventures

Gizmo pushes out a wallpaper email each week with a suggestion - you can use that to browse for more.

Good hunting..

dalchina, Jan 1, 2019
  4. email offer for free wallpaper download

download emails problem

I have my email with Lycos and I am trying to find a way to backup my messages. Problem is Lycos does not offer POP/IMAP service for the free email service (unless you upgrade to the paid service). Lycos does offer the option to download messages into eml formats but only one message at a time. There is no way to download all the messages.
    Any suggestions? Will win10 mail app work?

pc mess up, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

email offer for free wallpaper download

1. email offer for free wallpaper download - Similar Threads - email offer free

2. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  3. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  4. There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?: Are free windows7 downloads legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-websites-offering-free-windows7-download/e5e64ead-312f-4378-8cf0-522569dd921b
  5. There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?: Are free windows7 downloads legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-websites-offering-free-windows7-download/e5e64ead-312f-4378-8cf0-522569dd921b
  6. Emergency Boot Kit free offer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emergency Boot Kit free offer: Emergency Boot Kit (100% discount) | SharewareOnSale Free to download and register for the next 5 days. (You can use a temporary disposable email address) Direct download link: Code: http://downloads.sharewareonsale.com/files/SharewareOnSale_Giveaway_Emergency_Boot_Kit.zip...
  7. 20H2 Offered, But Will Not Download?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    20H2 Offered, But Will Not Download?: I am running 2004 Pro and Home on two older Dells, which I use as backup PCs with no problems. Today, I checked for the 20H2 offer, and it was there on both. I hit download and install, but Windows went back to checking for updates and telling me I am up to date. I did this...
  8. Email from Msoft offered free theme - I chose 'Music' one. Says it downloaded but it didn't...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Email from Msoft offered free theme - I chose 'Music' one. Says it downloaded but it didn't...: It looks like it downloads but it isn't available in my theme library and I can't find a download file. I click 'Apply' after it says it has downloaded and that asks me if I want to go to the MSoft store - so I'm stuck in a loop!!! Am I doing something wrong or is there a...
  9. Unwanted popup offering free download of YouTube videos I have watched

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted popup offering free download of YouTube videos I have watched: I am getting lots of pop-ups like the attached .jpg offering a free download of something I watched on YouTube. This can happen even when no browser is running. I have searched the web and can't find any references to this. I find lots of references to "Free YouTube Download...
  10. Free 4K UHD Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Free 4K UHD Wallpaper: i would like to share my 4k uhd 3840x2160 wallpapers. i hope you liked. [img] [img] [img] 38365