Windows 10: email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent

Discus and support email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elen (Elen), Jul 30, 2019.

1. email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent

email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent

:)

Elen (Elen), Jul 30, 2019

2. When email is sent, but not received? What's the reason?

its probably been picked up as spam or a potentially harmful email by google filters and automatically deleted by their filter.

if not then i would suggest its a network problem, Sometimes there are some serious delays when sending an email.

FreedomEclipse, Jul 30, 2019
  3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Jul 30, 2019
  4. email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent

When email is sent, but not received? What's the reason?

That's precisely what worried me, especially since I designated this email for the most important of correspondence (overseas work clients especially...) i.e. the fact that from the email I sent it, it went to my 'sent items' and I didn't receive any notification.

I imagined if it had not been me sending it from another address but someone else sent me some work invoice or quotation etc, if this were to happen to them they'd think that I had received their email and rudely ignored it!

The inbox cap still isn't reached (barely got 5 emails so far) and the file I attached was only 48KB, and anyway the one I forwarded today arrived. But I still haven't received the one I sent last Friday. And no notification received in my @live mail.

Could this be an issue of live/hotmail?

But well... it never happened to me before. *Oh Well email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent :eek:hwell:

Does google really do that without informing the sender, or at least the recipient?

Black Panther, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent

1. email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent - Similar Threads - email problem receiving

2. Windows 11 Key Email Never Sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Key Email Never Sent: I purchased an windows 11 activation off of the Microsoft website and the email containing the product key was never sent. I spent $150 on the product https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-key-email-never-sent/8fe67365-9169-4f99-a1fe-8edb550f6bee
  3. Windows 11 Key Email Never Sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Key Email Never Sent: I purchased an windows 11 activation off of the Microsoft website and the email containing the product key was never sent. I spent $150 on the product https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-key-email-never-sent/8fe67365-9169-4f99-a1fe-8edb550f6bee
  4. Name and email shown on sent emails don't match and it's a problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Name and email shown on sent emails don't match and it's a problem: I use Microsoft Windows 10 on my Desktop computer and have the Mail inboxes with all my companies different email addresses. When I attempt to send a message from one of my colleagues and in the settings it shows his name to send from, the email goes out with my name but his...
  5. Problem with receiving emails on the PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with receiving emails on the PC: This problem has occurred on my new laptop. I have configured my account but emails don’t get into inbox. However I find new letters on my phone email app...
  6. Hotmail emails being sent are not being received

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hotmail emails being sent are not being received: Emails I am sending are not being received but they are showing as sent in my Sent Folder. This has been happening for the last few weeks. I noticed this only after sending an email with lots of attachments photo's and it was not received. I have now deleted and completely...
  7. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...
  8. Live Mail sent email never received

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail sent email never received: I used Windows "Live Mail" (little white open envelope) on 11/22/19. I typed up an email and sent the email. Email recipient did not receive. I know I sent. I did not receive an email notice error saying "undelivered." I tripled checked email address and it was correct....
  9. The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer.: My computer failed to send the Reply to an Outlook email received today. Running Outlook from Office 365 w/h Windows 10. After Sending the Reply, I checked the Outlook's SENT log to confirm that the Reply (attached to email received) was not in the log. Can the REPLY and...
  10. Sent Emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...