Windows 10: email problem

Discus and support email problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is error code: 0x8019019a and how do I fix it? Keep in mind I do not know much how to tech or lingo, Please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ooac, Sep 17, 2020 at 2:37 AM.

1. ooac Win User

email problem

What is error code: 0x8019019a and how do I fix it?

Keep in mind I do not know much how to tech or lingo, Please?

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

4. newtekie1 Win User

email problem

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

Thema:

email problem

1. email problem - Similar Threads - email problem

2. Having problems printing emails windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problems printing emails windows 10 mail: When I try to print from mail the printer comes up but with a configuration error 0x8007007e , I also get this message when trying to print photo's word and PDF docs print ok....
  3. Windows 10 Email app problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Email app problem: Hi! So, very quickly, the email and calendar app on windows 10 is not working. Does not sync anything with hotmail, outlook or office domains. The strange and kinda funny part is that Gmail works fine. Anyone with the same problem? Any fix? Thanks! submitted by...
  4. Email problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email problem: I do not seem to be receiving any emails into my Hotmail/Outlook inbox, can anyone help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-problem/fd8888ae-f0e9-4686-9d18-e7c889c90f85
  5. Problems sharing a photo using ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2020 using email.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems sharing a photo using ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2020 using email.: Having purchased a new computer Windows 10 I am trying to share a photo Using Photoshop Elements 2020 and my only email account Microsoft Outlook . When I select "share" a MIcrosoft Windows banner appears with the message "HELLO KENNETH CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT" After...
  6. having issues with emails it have problem fix now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having issues with emails it have problem fix now: having issues with emails it have problem fix now .so i go there and get nowhere but the emails come thru on my phone but not pc they did at first now no https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails/f952831b-0ae5-4ff9-9d4b-b63d1353a874
  7. MS win 10 email problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS win 10 email problems: When I receive Win 10 mail, sometimes the included pictures Not attachments are upside down or off by 90 degrees. There seems to be no way to rotate them How can I fix this. Also, sometimes when I get an included message, it appears as a vertical string of words rather...
  8. Are there some display problems with the Thunderbird 78 email client?

in Browsers and Email
    Are there some display problems with the Thunderbird 78 email client?: Hi all - I upgraded to Thunderbird 78 today and it went smoothly, except that the mail folders are very spartan (no yellow color) and the composition (and message panes) are dark grey with white lettering. Now, I also had changed some color settings in Personaliztion under...
  9. Default email client problem in MS outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Default email client problem in MS outlook: Hi, I keep getting this"either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the message request" error popup whenever I launch outlook. I've tried all the solutions mentioned here and it is still there. I've also tried the Adobe solution posted...
  10. Email Problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Problem . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro. I use Yahoo mail. And, I like it . . . Whenever, I click on, compose: This, email address. On, the from line is:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** But, when I click on send, it says. Please correct, your...