Windows 10: Email problems

Discus and support Email problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am struggling to send an Email I can receive them OK but unable to send any, when I try it just comes up with Message saying the username or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Myra Lumsden, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Email problems

Hi I am struggling to send an Email I can receive them OK but unable to send any, when I try it just comes up with Message saying the username or password is incorrect I have tried to put in what I thought was password but still nothing, the user name is my email address can you help it is only in my ipad that this happens Myra

:)

Myra Lumsden, Feb 21, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 21, 2024
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

Email problems

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Email problems

1. Email problems - Similar Threads - Email problems

2. Log in problems due to mistyped email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in problems due to mistyped email address: Hi,I have a new laptop and stupidly i have managed to create an account with an email that doesnt exist, due to a typo. I have forgotten my password and am now unable to get logged in. Reset password only provides the option for the email that doesnt exist so i am now stuck...
  3. Log in problems due to mistyped email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in problems due to mistyped email address: Hi,I have a new laptop and stupidly i have managed to create an account with an email that doesnt exist, due to a typo. I have forgotten my password and am now unable to get logged in. Reset password only provides the option for the email that doesnt exist so i am now stuck...
  4. This has nothing to do with my email which the answer I recieved was about. My problem is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This has nothing to do with my email which the answer I recieved was about. My problem is...: This has nothing to do with my email which the answer I recieved was about. My problem is that my scanner message was cannot connect after troubleshooting, After an update, which there is usually some problem after an update....
  5. This has nothing to do with my email which the answer I recieved was about. My problem is...

This has nothing to do with my email which the answer I recieved was about. My problem is...: This has nothing to do with my email which the answer I recieved was about. My problem is that my scanner message was cannot connect after troubleshooting, After an update, which there is usually some problem after an update....
  6. This has nothing to do with my email which the answer I recieved was about. My problem is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Problems emailing bills through Timeslips using Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems emailing bills through Timeslips using Outlook: We cannot email bills from Timeslips. We receive a MAPI64 error. Timeslips only answer is to go back to a 32 bit version of the program. Not an option. Any other solutions? Here is a copy of the error received:Email Bills: 7/10/2024 Start Time: 2:22:54 PM End Time: 2:22:55 PM...
  8. Problems emailing bills through Timeslips using Outlook

Problems emailing bills through Timeslips using Outlook: We cannot email bills from Timeslips. We receive a MAPI64 error. Timeslips only answer is to go back to a 32 bit version of the program. Not an option. Any other solutions? Here is a copy of the error received:Email Bills: 7/10/2024 Start Time: 2:22:54 PM End Time: 2:22:55 PM...
  9. Problems emailing bills through Timeslips using Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Duplicate Personal & Work/School Email Account Problem

Duplicate Personal & Work/School Email Account Problem: Hi - I have an old personal MS account that I'm trying to terminate, because I have a new work account associated with the same email account. I've closed the personal account, but I'm having a problem with my laptop. It was originally configured to sign in to my personal...