Windows 10: eMail Program Suggestion ?

Discus and support eMail Program Suggestion ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, We have a family computer, an iMac, which we use to get all of our eMails on. I also have a dedicated W10 pc, which I use for my specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Robert11 Win User

eMail Program Suggestion ?

Hello,

We have a family computer, an iMac, which we use
    to get all of our eMails on.

I also have a dedicated W10 pc, which I use for my specific work.

Occasionally, but rarely, I have need to receive or send an eMail on this W10 pc.

Might someone suggest a very simple, basic, eMail program to use on the W10 pc ?

Would like it to be disabled easily, so it doesn't fill up.
    Would open it up when I have need to actually send, or receive, an eMail.
    Still want 99% of the eMails received to go to the iMac.

And,

How do I make certain that any eMails are not erased on either computer, if opened
    up on one or the other ?

Thanks, appreciate the help,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Sam Vimes Win User

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Sep 10, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 10, 2019
  4. eMail Program Suggestion ?

email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

eMail Program Suggestion ?

1. eMail Program Suggestion ? - Similar Threads - eMail Program Suggestion

2. EMAILS WILL NOT UPDATE - DEACTIVATES. ANY SUGGESTIONS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EMAILS WILL NOT UPDATE - DEACTIVATES. ANY SUGGESTIONS: EMAIL DE-ACTIATES AND DOES NOT UPDATE. IT DEACTIVATES ITSELF AUTOMATICALLY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-will-not-update-deactivates-any-suggestions/389487e2-cda7-40cf-a5bd-49e6d84b75c7
  3. Suggest a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggest a program: Hi. I want a program like VPN software but different from them I now Windows has the ability to connect to a VPN with different protocols, but importing too many VPNs bothers me, especially when I want to connect to a Wi-Fi. For this reason, I am looking for a...
  4. Looking for RAMDisk Program Suggestions

Looking for RAMDisk Program Suggestions: I wonder if anyone has suggestions on RAMdisk programs that they like. I'm about to start putting together a new system but before I spend the money for 128GB of RAM I want to test some RAMDisk programs to make sure that they work as I need. If anyone has any suggestions for...
  5. Incorrect suggestions in email autofill

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Incorrect suggestions in email autofill: How can I delete an incorrect suggestion from the drop-down auto-fill for email addresses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-suggestions-in-email-autofill/398b6fe3-7de9-4716-b181-2a4f7303b7e4
  6. "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?: Hello, In my humble opinion, the Search function box "Type Here To Search" is really poor. Might someone suggest a "really" good, hopefully free or inexpensive, one I can download and try. Would like it to pull out file names, etc., etc. Really dig "deep". The one(s) I...
  7. Backing Up program suggestions ? (W10)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing Up program suggestions ? (W10): Hello, Might anyone suggest a "good" backup program for W10. Hopefully free, but will consider relatively inexpensive ones like CCC that I am using on my Mac. Apparently there is nothing like "Time Machine" that comes on the Mac already installed. Thanks for any...
  8. eMail Program Suggestion ?

in Browsers and Email
    eMail Program Suggestion ?: Hello, We have a family computer, an iMac, which we use to get all of our eMails on. I also have a dedicated W10 pc, which I use for my specific work. Occasionally, but rarely, I have need to receive or send an eMail on this W10 pc. Might someone suggest a very simple,...
  9. EMAIL PROGRAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EMAIL PROGRAM: How do I associate an email program with the Snipping Tool? Can it be done with a web email program.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-program/6ef320d7-e101-467c-a26a-e7ef2fd191cf
  10. Program suggestions

Program suggestions: Hello, I am not too sure if this the correct sub-forum to post this in. I'm looking for more programs that are 'MUST HAVE' for Windows, I currently use CCleaner and Driver Booster, is their any program suggestions that you have? 18639