Windows 10: [email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?

Discus and support [email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello, I know there are a couple of threads out there about this but nothing very detailed. I have checked YouTube, official websites, and checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by NeedsPractice, May 14, 2021.

1. [email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?

Hello, I know there are a couple of threads out there about this but nothing very detailed. I have checked YouTube, official websites, and checked pricing. I am looking for something kind of special and I am not sure if it exists. It may not. What I want is something like Idrive with an Amazon Photos flare to it. I want to backup everything I have to the cloud and then be able to share it with ease. i.e. picture or video. (not necessarly need an account to view the file, however this is not a deal breaker) I also want decent speeds and for everything to not run like a turtle. I have heard that Idrive is great however, they are slow? Is this true? I like Amazon Photos, free unlimited photo storage if you have prime. However, for non-photos i.e. videos and other storage concerns their "cloud storage" can get expensive fast. Anyone found the perfect solution? -fast -great pricing, however not too worried about this -incredible sharing capabilities -updated designed, doesn't feel like I'm in the 90's when using the software -please fill me in on other great benefits not listed here if needed P.S. I have (8) 8TB drives I will already be backing up everything to locally (copied twice). However, I want cloud storage in case house burns down. Look forward to hearing all of the solutions! Thanks!

:)

NeedsPractice, May 14, 2021

2. Kodak Easy share

I can't get tech support at Kodak to help me so I'm hoping someone here can help. I have a new Kodak easy share touch M5370. I plugged the camera into the computer and a box opened for me to "setup" from the kodak share button app v4.1

As soon as I click "setup" and then email sharing, it gives me several options of email accounts to pick (ie: yahoo, gmail, aol, microsoft mail, etc)

It has Kodak gallery as the default and its clicked. When I click on AOL and click next a box pops up and says "Add aol mail" and gives me choices to make the pictures smaller and easier to email and then asks for my email and password.
    When I fill in the appropriate sections and click "next" a box pops up and it says please wait and a spinning status circle starts. Thats as far as it goes and it hangs on that every time. I've twice waited at least 45 minutes for it to do something.

Tech support was no help and basically said "its your server" and another person told me it was their server, and another person had me uninstall and reinstall and still its doing the same thing.

Does anyone have any suggestions that would help? I'd really appreciate it.

fanbrother, May 14, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    WD Makes It Easy To Discover, Enjoy And Protect Digital Content On Windows 8

WD, a Western Digital company, and a world leader in external storage and solutions for today's connected life, announced today comprehensive support for new storage features in Windows 8 and an app for the new Windows user interface that makes it easy to discover, enjoy and backup digital media and files.

The WD app for Windows 8 automatically discovers digital content on connected WD direct attached storage solutions and showcases those photos, videos and music on a live tile on the Start screen. Within the app, customers can easily find and enjoy their digital content as well as share their media via email and social media sites with the Share charm. Windows 8 automatically installs the WD app for certified WD products or it can be downloaded from the Windows Store.

[email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help? 268a_thm.jpg

Additionally, WD products simplify the process of computer backup through support of the new File History feature within Windows 8. File History is a file backup application that makes it easy to schedule automatic backups to any hard drive attached to the computer or on the network, such as WD's My Passport and My Book Live products. This simplified process of performing automatic, periodical back up of personal files stored in Libraries, Desktop, Favorites, and Contacts folders ensures peace of mind that important files are backed up.

WD drives also fully support the new Windows 8 Storage Spaces feature, which allows customers to make multiple external hard drives appear as a single storage volume. Customers can use Storage Spaces in conjunction with File History to create redundant backups for enhanced security.

"From our cool new WD app for Windows 8 and our comprehensive products for easy Windows 8 backup, to our recent addition of SkyDrive cloud storage into our WD 2go mobile app, we are excited about delivering a seamless storage experience across the Windows 8 ecosystem to help customers easily protect and enjoy their precious digital content," states Scott Vouri, general manager for WD's connected life solutions group.

Availability and Pricing
    The WD app for Windows 8 is currently available in the Windows Store. WD products included above are currently available at select U.S. retailers and online at wdstore.com.

btarunr, May 14, 2021
  4. [email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?

Kodak Easy Share Software

Hi Vicki,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to upload photos to EBay. Don’t worry, we are here to assist you.

I suggest you to contact Kodak Easy Share software manufacturer, as the Kodak support team can assist you better on this issue.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 14, 2021
Thema:

[email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?

1. [email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help? - Similar Threads - email protected @king

2. Easy, free Backup Suggestions 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy, free Backup Suggestions 2023: Your files should always be backed up because a hard drive can die at any time without notice. Some suggestions here based on helping for 14 years in forums with what works best: 1 You can sync your Desktop, Documents and Pictures folder using OneDrive Backup, or just drag...
  3. Easy, free Backup Suggestions 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy, free Backup Suggestions 2023: Your files should always be backed up because a hard drive can die at any time without notice. Some suggestions here based on helping for 14 years in forums with what works best: 1 You can sync your Desktop, Documents and Pictures folder using OneDrive Backup, or just drag...
  4. Easy, free Backup Suggestions 2023

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.: I recently became an undergraduate. One of the assignments given to me includes creating a database for all my fellow colleagues' work. I used to use Onedrive for my own work but I am not sure if it can be shared with many more people. Also, I would like to know if there are...
  6. Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.: I recently became an undergraduate. One of the assignments given to me includes creating a database for all my fellow colleagues' work. I used to use Onedrive for my own work but I am not sure if it can be shared with many more people. Also, I would like to know if there are...
  7. Kodak Easy Share software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kodak Easy Share software: Does anyone know how I can delete pictures in Easy Share software to make more room on my computer? When I delete an album I get the message that although the album is deleted, the pictures are not . I currently have almost 60,000 pictures slowing down my computer. Thanks!...
  8. Easy Network and Sharing setup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Easy Network and Sharing setup?: Since XP and beyond, until Windows 10, turn on Network discovery and sharing was so easy! Why is it so hard to do now? Many hoops to jump through, just to find out you still don't have access to a second or third computer on your private network. It would be nice to have a...
  9. Is there an easy way to share files??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to share files??: Hello, I have 2 Win 10 Home machines sitting next to each other on a desk, both connected to the same wifi network. Is there an easy way to transfer files from one machine to the other?? I've been using a flash drive because I have googled my brains out and cannot figure...
  10. Easy fast Audio switcher?

in Windows 10 Support
    Easy fast Audio switcher?: Back on windows 7, I used audio switcher for the tray icon to switch fast and easy between several audio outputs. Now that I've been on windows 10, I've been hoping they'd make a version for Windows 10....but alas I don't think they have. So my question is, is there...