Windows 10: Email Question

Discus and support Email Question in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I have a spare Windows 10 PC that I use for ecommerce tasks and a shipping label printer. I am using the Mail app and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chris_H2, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Chris_H2 Win User

Email Question

Dear Microsoft Community,

I have a spare Windows 10 PC that I use for ecommerce tasks and a shipping label printer. I am using the Mail app and I would like to know if the below actions can be done automatically.

Email received with attachment/attachments labels > Label/labels sent to printer > Printer prints the label/labels.

A representative from Microsoft Windows Support told me that attachments cannot be printed from Mail, and they can only be downloaded and then printed. I have not personally tried it yet so I am not sure. If this is correct, I would like to know if the label/labels can be downloaded automatically and then sent to the printer.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

:)

Chris_H2, Nov 13, 2020
  2. Jacques_G Win User

Questions on email

When I start typing an email address in the To box, suggestions appear (from past used email addresses). How can I edit this suggestion list? ie for instance suppress email addresses?

thanks

Jacques

Jacques_G, Nov 13, 2020
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Email Question

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Email Question

1. Email Question - Similar Threads - Email Question

2. So, there's a lot of maybes in this question so I'll be specific. If I put my NEW email as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So, there's a lot of maybes in this question so I'll be specific. If I put my NEW email as...: Email Transfer Data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-theres-a-lot-of-maybes-in-this-question-so-ill/64af6d69-4ec3-483f-a04c-f146cf9f1920
  3. So, there's a lot of maybes in this question so I'll be specific. If I put my NEW email as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, there's a lot of maybes in this question so I'll be specific. If I put my NEW email as...: Email Transfer Data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-theres-a-lot-of-maybes-in-this-question-so-ill/64af6d69-4ec3-483f-a04c-f146cf9f1920
  4. How do I log into an old email when I don't know the answer to the verifying questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log into an old email when I don't know the answer to the verifying questions: It's been so long since I was last logged into the email that I can't answer what was the last email I Sendt or the topic of it. Honestly I'm pretty sure I have never even Sendt an email from that account...
  5. How do I log into an old email when I don't know the answer to the verifying questions

How do I log into an old email when I don't know the answer to the verifying questions: It's been so long since I was last logged into the email that I can't answer what was the last email I Sendt or the topic of it. Honestly I'm pretty sure I have never even Sendt an email from that account...
  6. Meeting Room emails and Sharing Laptop Security questions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Meeting Room emails and Sharing Laptop Security questions.: Hi there, We have several meeting rooms that people are planning on using the same laptop for.These people will be different every time, but wish to use the same laptop. This would be to achieve things such making Teams calls, calendar invites.The concern here is security. If...
  7. Meeting Room emails and Sharing Laptop Security questions.

Meeting Room emails and Sharing Laptop Security questions.: Hi there, We have several meeting rooms that people are planning on using the same laptop for.These people will be different every time, but wish to use the same laptop. This would be to achieve things such making Teams calls, calendar invites.The concern here is security. If...
  8. This isn't really a question but I got the Window Defender Subscribtion Scam email also.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This isn't really a question but I got the Window Defender Subscribtion Scam email also.: The Email address they are using are <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> and <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> If these addresses are legit I would look into if they were hacked other wise you might be able to track who ever sending them with those...
  9. Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question: Microsoft email rewards: I'm from india and I got an email from Microsoft that I have won some amount from Microsoft, is it true? kindly respond for this question !* Moved from Community Center...
  10. Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question

Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question: Microsoft email rewards: I'm from india and I got an email from Microsoft that I have won some amount from Microsoft, is it true? kindly respond for this question !* Moved from Community Center...