Windows 10: Email received

Discus and support Email received in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I received an email re updates of terms of use. I have checked on your site for comments to see if this is a legitimate email, which according to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SilviaEdwards1, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Email received

Hi, I received an email re updates of terms of use. I have checked on your site for comments to see if this is a legitimate email, which according to what is mentioned should have a green leaf or something like it next to your email address. It does not.

At the bottom of the email three blue boxes

I am not sure if I can safely click on.

Regards,

silvia

:)

SilviaEdwards1, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jul 7, 2019
  3. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Email received

Long delay in receiving email notifications

I received 4 PM's today and I have yet to receive an email about any of them

brandonwh64, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Email received

1. Email received - Similar Threads - Email received

2. Win10/64 updated, now cannot receive email in one account; web pages in Mozilla display...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10/64 updated, now cannot receive email in one account; web pages in Mozilla display...: After update, which happened without my agreeing to it, about 12 days ago I found neither Thunderbird nor Firefox Quantum was functioning. In Thunderbird, one of my accounts will not obtain new emails. My phone receives them. In Firefox, much of the text does not appear...
  3. Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Receiving emails from Microsoft in a different language and not able to access private...: I am receiving emails from Microsoft is in different language and I am not able to access private message area even after signing in to the community Can you please help solve this issue....
  4. why did my windows live mail stop receiving email from one of my friends at gmail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why did my windows live mail stop receiving email from one of my friends at gmail?: About a month ago I stopped receiving email from a friend. She has sent me many emails, but they do not show up in my mail. I haven't/wouldn't block her. She has a gmail account. Please help...
  5. Cannot receive emails on my windows live account. Keeps saying enter user id and password.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot receive emails on my windows live account. Keeps saying enter user id and password.: After I uploaded the new version of Windows 10, I cannot send or receive emails on my account. It keeps saying enter user id and password. I know both and it keeps popping up. I use Windows Live 11....
  6. Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We’ve heard of several folks speaking of the inability to send emails from the built-in Mail app within Windows 10. Now, this can be a huge problem for those who receive and send emails on a regular basis. We understand [...] This post Windows 10 Mail app...
  7. Stop receiving emails to old email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stop receiving emails to old email address: Hi! I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one. i deleted the gmail address from my account. Everything seems to be ok, but i'm still receiving the microsoft notifications (from the...
  8. Did not receive Windows 10 Pro key by email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did not receive Windows 10 Pro key by email: Good day .. Recently I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade (from Home edition) for my laptop. The purchase went thru, but I didn't receive an activation key by email. Nor can I find it on my MS Store purchase log. How can I get this key?...
  9. Not Receiving Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  10. Windows User Account picture appearing in emails received by Outlook users

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows User Account picture appearing in emails received by Outlook users: I was visiting someone and checking an e-mail I'd sent them and noticed to my alarm that my Windows User Account picture was appearing as a small image next to my name / e-mail address. I had assumed this image along with other images on my computer was entirely private which...