Windows 10: Email received

Discus and support Email received in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received an email stating that the Microsoft Service Agreement has been updated and is wanting me to press the link inside of the email and log on to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mdforfun, Apr 14, 2020.

1. mdforfun Win User

Email received

I received an email stating that the Microsoft Service Agreement has been updated and is wanting me to press the link inside of the email and log on to my account. Tje email looks a little suspicious. The link provided is https://www.microsoft.com/en/servicesagreement - is this a legitimate email?

:)

mdforfun, Apr 14, 2020

2. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Apr 14, 2020
  4. jarnie Win User

Email received

Emails received YESTERDAY won't display

All emails in my IN box are displayed EXCEPT those recieved yesterday (the subheading Yesterday has no emails listed under).
    If I login to my isp's Mail server I can see them.

If I reorder (sort) all emails by NAME I can find all emails received yesterday but if I then reorder (resort) by DATE the emails received yesterday don't display.

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    John Windows 7 Office 2010

jarnie, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Email received

1. Email received - Similar Threads - Email received

2. How do I free up space to receive new emails?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I free up space to receive new emails?: My msn email account is too full to receive new emails. I have deleted and yet the emails are not going away but rather reappearing. This is an email that has been used for 20 years. Could you please help with troubleshoot ideas? Thank you very much....
  3. How do I free up space to receive new emails?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I free up space to receive new emails?: My msn email account is too full to receive new emails. I have deleted and yet the emails are not going away but rather reappearing. This is an email that has been used for 20 years. Could you please help with troubleshoot ideas? Thank you very much....
  4. Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.: I have added and removed a user 3 times and still no email invite was received to make an account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-360-add-user-email-not-received/757b0688-9d0b-4e67-98cf-8296763ba9cf
  5. Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.

Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.: I have added and removed a user 3 times and still no email invite was received to make an account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-360-add-user-email-not-received/757b0688-9d0b-4e67-98cf-8296763ba9cf
  6. I have received several emails about security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have received several emails about security: from microsoft account t. saying security was deleted not sure if spam or scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-received-several-emails-about-security/8740571c-7002-4d6a-a143-8291237072c0
  7. I have received several emails about security

I have received several emails about security: from microsoft account t. saying security was deleted not sure if spam or scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-received-several-emails-about-security/8740571c-7002-4d6a-a143-8291237072c0
  8. I received an email Action required for two-step verification from *** Email address is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I received an email Action required for two-step verification from *** Email address is...: I received an email Action required for two-step verification from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** directed to another email cc'ing my email address asking "Now that you've turned on two-step verification for ro***** Email address is removed for privacy ***, not...
  9. Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...: Hello!A few days ago I was receiving emails about single-use code to access my account without asking for it. I receive these emails two and three times a day. Emails are sent from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I would like to know if it has happened to anyone...
  10. Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...

Has anyone received emails related to Single-Use Code to access their account without...: Hello!A few days ago I was receiving emails about single-use code to access my account without asking for it. I receive these emails two and three times a day. Emails are sent from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I would like to know if it has happened to anyone...