Windows 10: email reply screen size

Discus and support email reply screen size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My live mail reply screen size won't downsize when I click on the icon. I lose the mouse arrow when I try to move the sides and bottom of the screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JawlessIsland60, Sep 4, 2018.

1. email reply screen size

My live mail reply screen size won't downsize when I click on the icon. I lose the mouse arrow when I try to move the sides and bottom of the screen. What do I need to do? I have Windows 10, and am using the "old" windows live mail.

:)

JawlessIsland60, Sep 4, 2018
  2. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

TIGR, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 4, 2018
  4. email reply screen size

Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

email reply screen size

1. email reply screen size - Similar Threads - email reply screen

2. cannot reply to a gmail email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot reply to a gmail email: I receive messages from people with gmail but when I reply using Windows 10 Mail it bounces backYour message was not delivered because the destination computer refused to accept it the error message is reproduced below. This type of erroris usually due to a mis-configured...
  3. How to reply Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reply Email: Hi, It is confusing. I get an email saying that I have not replied. When I reply to the email I get the blocked message.So where and how do you reply the following email.We have noticed that you haven’t replied to our last responses. We would like to know if the issue you...
  4. How to reply Email

How to reply Email: Hi, It is confusing. I get an email saying that I have not replied. When I reply to the email I get the blocked message.So where and how do you reply the following email.We have noticed that you haven’t replied to our last responses. We would like to know if the issue you...
  5. No reply to Support Request emails...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No reply to Support Request emails...: Hello all, I have a four month old Sculpt Mouse which has an intermittent fault with the left mouse button. I've changed the batteries, updated the drivers etc. Everything else about the mouse works fine - it's just the LMB often doesn't click properly. From searching online...
  6. Can't reply to email

Can't reply to email: I have the habit of saving some of my emails as .eml in my pc. Unfortunately though, when re-opening them, they do only that. They open up but I can't reply to them, forward them or anything. I simply have no toolbar or anything similar at the top of my emails. How can I...
  7. Reply to email blocked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reply to email blocked: When i attempted to respond to an email received from answer.microsoft.com it was blocked. microsoft-commaxprotection.outback.com diagnostic code:smtp:550 5.4.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reply-to-email-blocked/0b396aac-eb2c-4f5c-95c9-66572cddb0a1
  8. Increase text size when sending / replying to emails in Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Increase text size when sending / replying to emails in Outlook: Hi folks Some of the settings in Outlook are not intuitive to find If you want to change the default text size for mail messages when sending etc start outlook (all versions) go into properties ==>General==>post and then select where I've shown -- positions on your screens...
  9. Stop Email Replies to a Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Email Replies to a Question: I am a relative newcomer to the Microsoft Community. I recently posted a question and received several responses from the support community for which I was most grateful. I eventually found the answer to my issue and would like to know for future questions, how to inform...
  10. Windows error on replying to Email

Windows error on replying to Email: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large. I get this error each time I try to reply to a message on my new Dell windows...