Windows 10: Email Security Team

Discus and support Email Security Team in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just received an email from "Email Security Team" re a final notification from Microsoft advising that they have stopped processing incoming emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by catherineVeysey, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Email Security Team

I just received an email from "Email Security Team" re a final notification from Microsoft advising that they have stopped processing incoming emails unless I did an update and microsoft will shut down my email account. Please advise.

:)

catherineVeysey, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Nov 3, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Nov 3, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Email Security Team

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Email Security Team

1. Email Security Team - Similar Threads - Email Security Team

2. Security alert email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security alert email: I received a security alert email that said someone was trying to access my account and urged me to click on a link to recover my account. I need to know if it is legitimate. How do I report it ?...
  3. Keep getting VERY suspicious security emails from Hotmail Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keep getting VERY suspicious security emails from Hotmail Microsoft Teams: Can someone please tell me IF these emails are legit?? I have been posting them for a while on another board too but they told me its not the place for it.Right now they are blocked and keep going to spam but this one today LOOKS REALLY legit.Using edge browser and its the...
  4. How to contact microsoft support team by email?

How to contact microsoft support team by email?: I try to call microsoft in Thailand and automatic support give me some url but it error how can I contact to microsoft support team by email please?...
  5. Security code email

Security code email: Hello, I did updates on my computer I have windows 10 after finishing installing them the computer needed a restart. I restarted it then it says it removed the pin I had setup due to changes to security I assume security was updated somehow or something and it required me to...
  6. Email from Microsoft account team

Email from Microsoft account team: Is this a legit email address.......Microsoft account team *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Email says to click on links in email to verify activity........
  7. Security in Team Viewer

Security in Team Viewer: Is my computer safe in remote control with Team Viewer? [Original Title: security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-in-team-viewer/679f470a-33d3-4384-8bd6-5c9eb68a522e
  8. Get this back to Windows Security team

Get this back to Windows Security team: You are seriously newbie's for implementing App and Browser control! Who is literally the head of this department? Using your cloud based Microsoft Windows 10 account is seriously causing nothing but issues! People! Stay away from Cloud based Microsoft Windows 10 account!...
  9. email and security

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    email and security: It was brought to my attention that my email is not encrypted therefore is unsafe. I have had my email address for over 30 years, I cannot figure out how tm change my settings to make myself a non encrypted...
  10. Email security

Email security: Why is it that I cannot apply Email Security to any of my accounts in Windows 10 "EDGE" browser? I tried to turn it on and the message I got states... "This setting cannot be applied to any of your accounts."...