Windows 10: Email Security – This setting can’t be applied to any of your accounts

Discus and support Email Security – This setting can’t be applied to any of your accounts in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you open the Windows 10 Mail App to configure Email Security, you may receive an error — This setting can’t be applied to any of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 13, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Email Security – This setting can’t be applied to any of your accounts

WinClub, Jan 13, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 13, 2020
  3. what email account if free and secure and provides more then 2MB of space

I was using a 2MB hushmail account but I always worry that leaving emails there will overflow the account, anyone knows where can I find a similar email security with more then 2 MB 10MB will be ok

Miguel2013, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Email Security – This setting can’t be applied to any of your accounts

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Email Security – This setting can’t be applied to any of your accounts

1. Email Security – This setting can’t be applied to any of your accounts - Similar Threads - Email Security –

2. Image Preview Disabled: "This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image Preview Disabled: "This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts.": So I have been attempting to turn on the image preview settings for my Microsoft Mail application. However, any attempt within the app's message list section in settings seems to produce "This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts." I have not be able to find any...
  3. Image Preview Disabled: "This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image Preview Disabled: "This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts.": So I have been attempting to turn on the image preview settings for my Microsoft Mail application. However, any attempt within the app's message list section in settings seems to produce "This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts." I have not be able to find any...
  4. THIS SETTING CAN'T BE APPLIED TO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, IN MICROSOFT MAIL APP!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THIS SETTING CAN'T BE APPLIED TO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, IN MICROSOFT MAIL APP!?: Hello, I was trying to select security in Microsoft mail app, and got the above message! I read just recently Microsoftdoes not provide security for any of my accounts including the mail app. I do have anti-virus and spyware protectionfor my computer, so I'm confused about...
  5. THIS SETTING CAN'T BE APPLIED TO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, IN MICROSOFT MAIL APP!?

THIS SETTING CAN'T BE APPLIED TO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, IN MICROSOFT MAIL APP!?: Hello, I was trying to select security in Microsoft mail app, and got the above message! I read just recently Microsoftdoes not provide security for any of my accounts including the mail app. I do have anti-virus and spyware protectionfor my computer, so I'm confused about...
  6. THIS SETTING CAN'T BE APPLIED TO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, IN MICROSOFT MAIL APP!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Your account privacy settings are being applied to this device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your account privacy settings are being applied to this device: Today I launched Outlook Desktop 2019 and I am greeted with a yellow bar stating: "PRIVACY SETTINGS APPLIED Your account privacy settings are being applied to this device. To adjust your settings go to privacy settings". The last sentence is an underlined link and hovering...
  8. Error: This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts, while setting up Focused...

Error: This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts, while setting up Focused...: My Mail app on Windows 10 for my laptop is saying "This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts." when I try to enable Focused Inbox, even though it's clearly enabled on the web interface and also my desktop which is also using Windows 10 with the Mail app. This is...
  9. Windows 10 email security says "this setting cant be applied to any of your accounts"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 email security says "this setting cant be applied to any of your accounts": Trying to set up a pop email account in windows 10 and the sync settings are not highlighted and I cannot click on them. Thus it does not let me set up my pop email account. I have most, if not all of the privacy settings in Win 10 turned off as I'm not interested in sharing...
  10. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 why cant email security be applied to any of my accounts

2. email security cannot be applied to any of your accounts

3. why cany email security be applied to my accounts in windows 10

4. It says your account privacy settings are being applied to this device to get your settings go to privacy settings www.windowsphoneinfo.com