Windows 10: Email sending and receiving issue

Discus and support Email sending and receiving issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; "I got windows 10 and use micro soft edge. I have email through google. I am unable to send emails and a long delay getting new emails loaded. WINDOWS"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rondavis_626, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Email sending and receiving issue

"I got windows 10 and use micro soft edge. I have email through google. I am unable to send emails and a long delay getting new emails loaded. WINDOWS"

:)

rondavis_626, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with using Quick Books and receive error 20 while sending email.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with using Quick Books and receive error 20 while sending email. I will surely help you with this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• How are you sending email? Is it from the Quick Books app or using web browser?
    • Which email client are you using?
    This issue may occur if Quick Books app is corrupt.

If the issue occurs while sending emails within the Quick Books app, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Quick Books app. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Quick Books and click on Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Quick Books before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Cannot send or receive emails in Windows 10

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. I understand that you are unable to send or receive emails on your Windows 10 computer. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you using Google Chrome to check your emails?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

If you are using Windows Mail app to send or receive emails, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10
    and see if that helps.

If you are using Microsoft Outlook, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Error occurs when you send or receive an email message in Outlook or Outlook Express

Please reply with the details to assist you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Email sending and receiving issue

Default email won't send or receive emails on Windows 10

Hi William,

To properly address this concern, I would like to gather more information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you using Outlook.com, Outlook application, or the Mail app for Windows 10?
    • What type of email account are you using? (POP, IMAP or Exchange)

You can visit these articles for steps and suggestions on how to fix email sync issues in Outlook.com and Outlook application:

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Jomel Ber, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Email sending and receiving issue

1. Email sending and receiving issue - Similar Threads - Email sending receiving

2. help receiving and sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help receiving and sending emails: help with receiving and sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-receiving-and-sending-emails/1f71db28-6637-437e-be4a-1ad54bf93049
  3. help receiving and sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help receiving and sending emails: help with receiving and sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-receiving-and-sending-emails/1f71db28-6637-437e-be4a-1ad54bf93049
  4. Windows Live Email will not send or receive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Email will not send or receive.: Windows Live Email will not send or receive. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email-will-not-send-or-receive/43324ab0-eb91-4978-a1bd-b9ebd1f1095e
  5. Email not able to send or receive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email not able to send or receive: I have Win 7 & 10 on two different pc's. I use Win Live Mail for my e-mail client on both devices plus on my tablet. Out of the blue yesterday I was unable to send mail, then today I can neither send or receive through LM. I am an ATT customer and have been using Yahoo mail...
  6. Can't receive or send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't receive or send emails: Ever since an "Update" on August 7, 2020, I cannot receive or send emails on my Windows 10 computer with Windows Live Email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-or-send-emails/b785d8d0-8379-4d7c-908f-4e3b8832b64a
  7. send and receiving issue

send and receiving issue: The email tied to my Microsoft account, that automatically set up, wont send and receive email. However a 2nd email account I added with a gmail address will send and receive. should i delete the original and reload?...
  8. Unable to send/receive emails

Unable to send/receive emails: Outgoing email stuck in out box and no incoming email - only on my desk top-ipad & phone are fine. What happened? Thanks in advance ***Modified title from: gmail issue***...
  9. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  10. Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.: I am using Outlook 2013. Suddenly I am no longer able to send receive emails . Each time I start Outlook, it can finish 3/4 of tasks only. Error was Synchronizing subscribed folder OX8OOCCCOE ......cannot connect to Server. Please advise how to solve issue? BTW...