Windows 10: email sent to gmail address

Discus and support email sent to gmail address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep keep getting "DELIVERY HAS FAILED TO THESE RECIPIENTS OR GROUPS" for an email I am sending to gmail account. I KNOW it is the correct address.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jackross4, Jun 19, 2020.

1. jackross4 Win User

email sent to gmail address

I keep keep getting "DELIVERY HAS FAILED TO THESE RECIPIENTS OR GROUPS" for an email I am sending to gmail account. I KNOW it is the correct address. Please help. thank you

:)

jackross4, Jun 19, 2020

2. When email is sent, but not received? What's the reason?

On a related note, I have had trouble recently (at least 3 times) sending email from my gmail address to my brother's gmail address (!). The emails were sent and in my sent items but never arrived ...

Very strange from something as big as gmail I thought but no idea how to ask them if there is a problem even. Quite annoying when it did happen though... any thoughts?

Millennium, Jun 19, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Gmail - Getting mails not exactly sent to me

No one else is getting anyone's mail because of this... It is NOT a bug.
    It is intentional. All those addresses belong to you, no matter where the dot.

Quoted from GMail help:

Test it... send yourself an email with no dot in your name.

95Viper, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

Thema:

1. email sent to gmail address - Similar Threads - email sent gmail

2. email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - *** Is your official email sent?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - *** Is your official email sent?: I received an email saying that I won the lottery. It was sent by this email. Can you help me check it? Thank you. Reply<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-email-address-is-removed-for-privacy/3ac94388-a2e1-4e52-a4f3-708b9eea8f4c
  3. Emails not being sent to gmail addresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails not being sent to gmail addresses: I have been using Windows 11 mail with no problem for months. All of a sudden any email I send from my work email accounts names.co.uk to a gmail address is returned with the following;host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [66.102.1.27] SMTP error from remote mail server after...
  4. Emails not being sent to gmail addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails not being sent to gmail addresses: I have been using Windows 11 mail with no problem for months. All of a sudden any email I send from my work email accounts names.co.uk to a gmail address is returned with the following;host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [66.102.1.27] SMTP error from remote mail server after...
  5. Gmail emails not showing in sent items

Gmail emails not showing in sent items: Recently I noticed that sent items from my personal gmail account had stopped showing in the sent folder even though they were being received by the recipient. This is only an issue with my gmail account, not my work account. I reset the app and added my gmail account and...
  6. GMail address

GMail address: How can I show my GMail address when sending email from Microsoft email? I merged Gmail with Microsoft email, however when I send an email it does not show my GMail address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-address/82ade453-131e-4d62-b539-e32359827dbf
  7. sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder: sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder. please fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/1463c6d1-86fb-4a9e-9eb8-b0b50eaf2937
  8. Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sent emails/Gmail/Windows 10 app: Hi all. Over the weekend, the emails that I have been sending have not been showing in my sent items folder, although sometimes getting through to the recipient, sometimes not. I've removed my account, checked all the settings and followed the online guides. System updated...
  9. List email addresses from my Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    List email addresses from my Gmail: Hello, How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail). Answers always appreciated. Thanks 139601
  10. List email addresses from my Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    List email addresses from my Gmail: Hello, How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail). Answers always appreciated. Thanks 139601