Windows 10: Email Sent to me and want to share it with support.

Discus and support Email Sent to me and want to share it with support. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I didn't response cause it is a scam to me and not officially a Microsoft website.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlBeck2, Sep 21, 2019.

1. AlBeck2 Win User

Email Sent to me and want to share it with support.

I didn't response cause it is a scam to me and not officially a Microsoft website.

https://leisurelylife.xyz/US3698/index-US.html?ip=47.210.21.0&cep=5W6k8bVQl_kHb8fCSzSoOYHwL7ioyEyq5VAha6Mc0K0KPdaxArvLs3KKlgSvtQQ-cL6NqywMtTX7GhEXm_gzLkyx2VRd-StQ-nA7OhXfNUWmzj5dIh_z49KEbneUP8ZW1ZM5DGCN95yRumX1PxziQ3UVAfcNw9X1TWK7yY-DTLXYFeGB1xTKwelgtClmQ3SA-KQYfH_00Nj47sUvRVVVtF4N2qvhNdlLs0Z_xb14unAs1_HOglXVaRls6GabEF-VeFcNPJJOx9o0P8mGHh5d874EWWet6QaOadKgqO3Hl4K4OTsHS-3IZoe0QJQWNFqBMjVyVzPmLow3cQMobWdYdw&lptoken=15c369a2081c895e1821#b

:)

AlBeck2, Sep 21, 2019
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    email sent to drafts

Hello Mayolo,

This issue may have occurred due to an email account conflict or an application issue. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What version of Outlook application are you using? Is it Office 365 or Outlook 2016?
    • About the emails saved in your Draft folder, please check if they were received on the recipient’s side. Also, can you see the sent emails in your
      Sent Items folder if they were sent?
    • What specific email account are you using? Is it Gmail, Outlook, etc.?
    • Have you tried deleting some unnecessary emails on your email folders?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    run an Office repair
    on your Outlook application to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Sep 21, 2019
  4. roy111 Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

You just should use the email BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), this way no one will be able to see other 's address
    and the answer will be only available to you.

roy111, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Email Sent to me and want to share it with support. - Similar Threads - Email Sent share

2. My microsoft account was hacked the email changed and support still hasn't sent me the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account was hacked the email changed and support still hasn't sent me the...: So a few days ago i got a SMS telling me that my phone number was removed from my microsoft account but the email that showed up there wasn't mine either "my phone number* eliminado da conta Microsoft le**m@ra**r.ru. Nao e o utilizador? https://aka.ms/alca"Then when i tried...
  3. My microsoft account was hacked the email changed and support still hasn't sent me the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft account was hacked the email changed and support still hasn't sent me the...: So a few days ago i got a SMS telling me that my phone number was removed from my microsoft account but the email that showed up there wasn't mine either "my phone number* eliminado da conta Microsoft le**m@ra**r.ru. Nao e o utilizador? https://aka.ms/alca"Then when i tried...
  4. Replying to an email someone has sent me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replying to an email someone has sent me.: I am trying to to reply to an email in Mail Windows 11 that someone has sent me and with an attachment but get an error message. Can someone provide me with a solution please.Fran...
  5. Replying to an email someone has sent me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replying to an email someone has sent me.: I am trying to to reply to an email in Mail Windows 11 that someone has sent me and with an attachment but get an error message. Can someone provide me with a solution please.Fran...
  6. emails sent on website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    emails sent on website: Hi all, Whenever I send an email from a website I use Thunderbird for most email., it obviously does not go to the sent box. Are these mails retrievable? I use Win 10. Thanks, Jim...
  7. Eliminate names & addresses of people sent on an email to me

Eliminate names & addresses of people sent on an email to me: Normally i was always able to eliminate any names & addresses of individuals listed on an email sent to me before i would forward. I would do this by pressing my cursor sliding across names with a blue light & continue until i have covered all names, then i would let up on...
  8. cant sent emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant sent emails: Hello I have just today installed Windows 10 after using Windows, now have a problem sending emails, but I am still receiving them ok. I am using Microsoft Office Outlook as my email provider and my emails are stuck in the outbox and will not be sent. Can anybody help...
  9. Beware - frustrated! Microsoft support sent me here regarding insiders email going to the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Beware - frustrated! Microsoft support sent me here regarding insiders email going to the...: So, track record with microsoft support is abysmal. How can a company with such vast resources literally fall flat on its face on support? Last issue i burned hours on the phone with someone i could barely understand to be told, i have to wait 30 days for the "system" to...
  10. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...