Windows 10: Email server information.

Discus and support Email server information. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I find my email server information on my laptop. I cannot send emails. Outgoing email doesn't work, but incoming does?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhilDiMento, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Email server information.

How do I find my email server information on my laptop. I cannot send emails. Outgoing email doesn't work, but incoming does?

:)

PhilDiMento, Sep 18, 2018

2. Email Server Software

Thanks for the pointer to Kerio. Looks good.

Are there any other suggestions for email servers, either like Kerio but cheaper, or perhaps not as comprehensive, but free.

Like pinchy, I'd like to set up a basic mailserver that can also provide webmail services (and NOT look like some clumsy 1980's html rubbish) for about 10 users.

lemonadesoda, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Email server: Help needed

I'm looking to set up a simple (free or cheapish) email server. It doesnt have to be too fancy. Will have about 15 email accounts on it, and needs to have ability for webmail so mail can be picked up while on the road.

Exchange and Outlook Web Access seems like overkill (or at least, pretty expensive given the software and CLA required).

Suggestions gratefully appreciated.

lemonadesoda, Sep 18, 2018
  4. TAU
    Tau Win User

Email server information.

Email server: Help needed

SquirrelMail

Thema:

Email server information.

1. Email server information. - Similar Threads - Email server information

2. exim email server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exim email server: I would like to use the exim program in debian to be my email server on VPS. I do not wish to get domain name until I understand things better. To start simple, I installed package exim4. Now, what settings should I change? Please help. It seems the configuration files are in...
  3. "Contacting the server for information"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Contacting the server for information": When attempting to Open or Save a WORD or EXCEL document, a dialogue box often opens with the following message: "Contacting the server for information"I usually have to "end task" from Task Manager but this issue seems to occur rather routinely. This is my first Surface...
  4. "Contacting the server for information"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Contacting the server for information": When attempting to Open or Save a WORD or EXCEL document, a dialogue box often opens with the following message: "Contacting the server for information"I usually have to "end task" from Task Manager but this issue seems to occur rather routinely. This is my first Surface...
  5. "Contacting the server for information"

6. Windows Server 2019 - Internet Information Server issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 - Internet Information Server issues.: I ran into some issues with IIS 2019 and seems a little stuck. I hope someone can help in these matters.1. I would expect that IIS 2019 had the same features in regards to Disable Legacy TLS etc. in bindings like in Windows 10. According to this document...
  7. Windows Server 2019 - Internet Information Server issues.

Windows Server 2019 - Internet Information Server issues.: I ran into some issues with IIS 2019 and seems a little stuck. I hope someone can help in these matters.1. I would expect that IIS 2019 had the same features in regards to Disable Legacy TLS etc. in bindings like in Windows 10. According to this document...
  8. email servers

in Windows 10 Customization
    email servers: How do I move or copy Folders on Incredimail server to Thunderbird server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-servers/19dc0911-e253-4742-8645-eefbd08c0f11
  9. LEAVING EMAIL OF THE SERVER

in Windows 10 Customization
    LEAVING EMAIL OF THE SERVER: After a recent move I had to change ISPs and get a new email address. My new ISP is Spectrum. After using a number of third-party email clients, I couldn't understand why the emails in my inbox would simply delete themselves, regardless of the email client I was using. I...
  10. Information email

in Windows 10 Support
    Information email: just got info email from MS telling me, supposedly, what to expect and FAQ links; none of the links work! Good start eh? *Mad How long does it take to install the upgrade? What if I have more than one Windows device – can I upgrade them all? What edition...