Windows 10: email server settings

Discus and support email server settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I check my email server settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-server-settings/2fcc8099-ac87-4f8f-bbfd-f7029736cd76 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EleanorKeane, Dec 14, 2018.

1. email server settings

How do I check my email server settings

:)

EleanorKeane, Dec 14, 2018

2. Email Server Software

Thanks for the pointer to Kerio. Looks good.

Are there any other suggestions for email servers, either like Kerio but cheaper, or perhaps not as comprehensive, but free.

Like pinchy, I'd like to set up a basic mailserver that can also provide webmail services (and NOT look like some clumsy 1980's html rubbish) for about 10 users.

lemonadesoda, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Email server: Help needed

I'm looking to set up a simple (free or cheapish) email server. It doesnt have to be too fancy. Will have about 15 email accounts on it, and needs to have ability for webmail so mail can be picked up while on the road.

Exchange and Outlook Web Access seems like overkill (or at least, pretty expensive given the software and CLA required).

Suggestions gratefully appreciated.

lemonadesoda, Dec 14, 2018
  4. TAU
    Tau Win User

email server settings

Email server: Help needed

SquirrelMail

Thema:

email server settings

1. email server settings - Similar Threads - email server settings

2. exim email server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exim email server: I would like to use the exim program in debian to be my email server on VPS. I do not wish to get domain name until I understand things better. To start simple, I installed package exim4. Now, what settings should I change? Please help. It seems the configuration files are in...
  3. Is there a setting in the Windows 11 email that will delete emails from the email server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a setting in the Windows 11 email that will delete emails from the email server?: Hello,I have roadrunner and presently Windows 11 is not deleting the emails from the RR server when I read them and delete them from Windows mail. The old OUTLOOK I was usuing did. Is there a way I can have the windows eamil delete the emails from the RR server?Thanks!...
  4. Is there a setting in the Windows 11 email that will delete emails from the email server?

Is there a setting in the Windows 11 email that will delete emails from the email server?: Hello,I have roadrunner and presently Windows 11 is not deleting the emails from the RR server when I read them and delete them from Windows mail. The old OUTLOOK I was usuing did. Is there a way I can have the windows eamil delete the emails from the RR server?Thanks!...
  5. Outlook Server/Port settings for att.net emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Server/Port settings for att.net emails: Have an att.email address. Outlook server/port info for inbound/outbound emails included POP3/att.net settings. Cannot now receive/send emails since ATT has changed inbound/outbound mail to be routed through yahoo.com. Need to keep my existing att.net address. Need to...
  6. email servers

in Windows 10 Customization
    email servers: How do I move or copy Folders on Incredimail server to Thunderbird server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-servers/19dc0911-e253-4742-8645-eefbd08c0f11
  7. LEAVING EMAIL OF THE SERVER

in Windows 10 Customization
    LEAVING EMAIL OF THE SERVER: After a recent move I had to change ISPs and get a new email address. My new ISP is Spectrum. After using a number of third-party email clients, I couldn't understand why the emails in my inbox would simply delete themselves, regardless of the email client I was using. I...
  8. Email server information.

Email server information.: How do I find my email server information on my laptop. I cannot send emails. Outgoing email doesn't work, but incoming does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/email-server-information/87711515-b813-4bde-9bbd-10dc73ba5538
  9. Office365 - setting up email rules server side

in Browsers and Email
    Office365 - setting up email rules server side: I use Outlook on both my laptop and desktop, both accessing the same mailbox stored in my Office365 account. If I set up email rules in Outlook on my laptop, I believe this will not populate to Oulook on my desktop. Therefore, I presume it has to be done server side, but I...
  10. Any email servers automatically set for a certain browser ie Chrome??

in Browsers and Email
    Any email servers automatically set for a certain browser ie Chrome??: Have read through but cannot recall seeing what I want - clicking on WLM forum email links goes straight to Edge and I prefer Chrome as my browser. Plus now WLM is now being taken away I shall be moving to Thunderbird even though Outlook is being offered free for a year I...