Windows 10: email service discontinued

Discus and support email service discontinued in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am using my email address as a live id that I sign in to Windows with, but the email service is being discontinued by the provider. What should I do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dbrower256, May 27, 2021.

1. email service discontinued

I am using my email address as a live id that I sign in to Windows with, but the email service is being discontinued by the provider. What should I do? Is it possible to change the email address of the live id, or do I need to delete the live id and use a new one with a new email address?

:)

dbrower256, May 27, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service

email service discontinued [​IMG]

Read more: http://techpoweruser.com/line-discon...aming-service/

Brink, May 27, 2021
  3. Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service

email service discontinued [​IMG]

Read more: http://techpoweruser.com/line-discon...aming-service/

Cluster Head, May 27, 2021
  4. karole3 Win User

email service discontinued

Storage for email service

To what I need to look out when selecting data storage for email service which will be used in company?

And how I need to make sure that RPO is 5 min, RTO is 0 min.

karole3, May 27, 2021
Thema:

email service discontinued

1. email service discontinued - Similar Threads - email service discontinued

2. OneDrive Discontinue use

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Discontinue use: I have had no problems with OneDrive until I reached my storage limit. Now I am only able to save new files in my downloads folder which makes things very unorganized. I have a two part question. How do I permanently save all of my OneDrive files onto my PC? complete...
  3. Is Cortana being discontinued?

in Cortana
    Is Cortana being discontinued?: I updated Windows this morning. After that, when I went to try to use Cortana, a message appeared saying that it was no longer available in Brazilian Portuguese. Is the Cortana being discontinued?...
  4. When will Version 1809 be discontinued?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Version 1809 be discontinued?: I was just wondering when Version 1809 will be discontinued because I saw a few days ago that Version 1803 will be discontinued in November 2019. Thanks....
  5. Can't delete discontinued work email account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't delete discontinued work email account.: This is an ongoing issue that I can't resolve and is very annoying. I changed jobs last month. The prior job email I had added to my Microsoft account group. This email address was shut off (rightfully so) so now when my system starts up I get a message that tells me I need...
  6. Discontinued Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discontinued Windows 10 app: Hello, First of all, let me explain what happened. About a year ago I installed this amazing graph plotting app. And recently I had some problems logging with my Microsoft account on my notebook. So, I had to reinstall Windows. Unfortunately, the creator of the app...
  7. Interfax Service email:

in Browsers and Email
    Interfax Service email:: I have received an email from a "Interfax Service", stating that I have a fax. It is a .zip file. I have not opened it and not sure what to do with it as I am not familiar with "Interfax Service". Here is the header info: Return-Path: L: asteriskreal@users133.heteml.jp...
  8. email service

in Browsers and Email
    email service: I've been using MS Office Outlook for my email service for quite some time. I'd like to change but I don't want to go to Gmail. Has anyone used Outlook.com and if do how do you like it? Or is there any other service that someone could recommend? Thanks 39546
  9. Twitter discontinuing Vine video service

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter discontinuing Vine video service: Important News about Vine Since 2013, millions of people have turned to Vine to laugh at loops and see creativity unfold. Today, we are sharing the news that in the coming months we’ll be discontinuing the mobile app. Nothing is happening to the apps, website or your...
  10. Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service

in Windows 10 News
    Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service: Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service [img] Line is gonna shut down their Music streaming service MixRadio. MixRadio was actually the property of Microsoft (Nokia’s property) and Line Inc. bought it before 14 months. Finally they are also failed with...