Windows 10: email settings

Discus and support email settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi all, I have a message saying "your account settings are out of date". cannot work out how to fix that problem thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ron smalley, Feb 10, 2020.

1. email settings

hi all,

I have a message saying "your account settings are out of date". cannot work out how to fix that problem

thanks in advance

:)

ron smalley, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

email settings

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

email settings

1. email settings - Similar Threads - email settings

2. Incorrect initial user set up wrong email address Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incorrect initial user set up wrong email address Windows 10: Dear Sir or Madam, Can you please explain how to uninstall OEM preloaded windows 10 and reinstall another licenced windows 10 from memory stick. Please can you reply to my current email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Many thanks for your asistance....
  3. Can you set up a Gmail email account on your computer for someone else?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you set up a Gmail email account on your computer for someone else?: Can you set up an email aaccount on your computer for someone else.? * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: gmail account...
  4. How do you set recommended emails in share menu (G, P)? In my case those are emails of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you set recommended emails in share menu (G, P)? In my case those are emails of...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MatixYo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezhmj2/how_do_you_set_recommended_emails_in_share_menu_g/
  5. Windows fax & scan won't foward by email- set defualt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows fax & scan won't foward by email- set defualt: I have windows 10 computer that will not forward a received fax by email. The function is greyed out. I looked at the community and they stated to make sure my windows default mail app is set to the correct email app which it is... outlook 2013 desktop. Is there a way to...
  6. Email Security – This setting can’t be applied to any of your accounts

in Windows 10 News
    Email Security – This setting can’t be applied to any of your accounts: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you open the Windows 10 Mail App to configure Email Security, you may receive an error — This setting can’t be applied to any of your accounts. In this post, we are sharing what it means and what you [...] This post Email Security – This setting can’t...
  7. Problem with Username and email account on new Windows 10, Office 365 set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Username and email account on new Windows 10, Office 365 set up: I am SO FRUSTRATED. I have a bran new Windows 10 computer. Somehow, when I was setting it up, I entered the wrong email address. NOW, every time I long in to my computer, my name - with the wrong email addresscomes up. I cannot seem to remove this incorrect name and email...
  8. New ISP, cannot change account settings because I cannot get verification emails.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New ISP, cannot change account settings because I cannot get verification emails.: I keep getting “account problem” messages on my PC from MS. I can log into my PC, but I cannot change or verify my account settings with MS because my ISP has changed and I no longer get emails that are needed to verify the changes. Is this something I can fix or do I need to...
  9. Can't Access Emails & Accounts in Settings or Login to ANY Xbox Applications for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Access Emails & Accounts in Settings or Login to ANY Xbox Applications for Windows 10: Hello, I can't access my emails & accounts in settings. Upon clicking "emails & accounts", I have the buffering dots continually moving to infinity . I also can't login to any Xbox applications. When clicking "SIGN IN" on any Xbox app, nothing happens. As if there is no...
  10. How to set up pop3 email in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up pop3 email in Windows 10?: I have been trying for so many hours to set up my pop3 email in windows 10 but without success. Can someone help me on this please? What should I put in Incoming server and outgoing server boxes? * Moved from msn...