Windows 10: email sign in

Discus and support email sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i recently got remarried and no longer want my previous name as my login. how do I change my email sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KimGood1, Mar 9, 2019.

1. KimGood1 Win User

email sign in

i recently got remarried and no longer want my previous name as my login. how do I change my email sign in

:)

KimGood1, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. email sign in :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 9, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Mar 9, 2019
  4. email sign in

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

email sign in

1. email sign in - Similar Threads - email sign

2. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  3. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  4. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password: Why cant I sign in to my email even though its the right password on my Samsung galaxy tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-sign-in-yes-its-the-right-password/084e4eea-4567-40fa-afd1-26b7a6561abc
  6. My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password

My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password: Why cant I sign in to my email even though its the right password on my Samsung galaxy tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-sign-in-yes-its-the-right-password/084e4eea-4567-40fa-afd1-26b7a6561abc
  7. sign in using your FICO email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign in using your FICO email: It's a Dell Latitude 7490 and I bought this as a used secondhand laptop. I can't proceed with windows setup after I formatted my laptop today. The next window I get after connecting to my wifi is this.I tried entering my Microsoft account but it says "You can't sign in here...
  8. sign in using your FICO email

sign in using your FICO email: It's a Dell Latitude 7490 and I bought this as a used secondhand laptop. I can't proceed with windows setup after I formatted my laptop today. The next window I get after connecting to my wifi is this.I tried entering my Microsoft account but it says "You can't sign in here...
  9. my acct on my PC says I need to verify. I sign in but no code arrives on my email and no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my acct on my PC says I need to verify. I sign in but no code arrives on my email and no...: It wants to revert to an earlier email acct that you have successfully closed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acct-on-my-pc-says-i-need-to-verify-i-sign-in/4c1836a7-7dfd-4277-93fe-8c7260fa8ce9
  10. my acct on my PC says I need to verify. I sign in but no code arrives on my email and no...

my acct on my PC says I need to verify. I sign in but no code arrives on my email and no...: It wants to revert to an earlier email acct that you have successfully closed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acct-on-my-pc-says-i-need-to-verify-i-sign-in/4c1836a7-7dfd-4277-93fe-8c7260fa8ce9