Windows 10: email sound settings

Discus and support email sound settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; NEED TO CHANGE EMAIL SOUND SETTINGS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-sound-settings/9ec69ebb-ad0a-405b-9df0-d0cf8133c6e3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marco Machado1, Jun 25, 2022.

1. email sound settings

NEED TO CHANGE EMAIL SOUND SETTINGS

:)

Marco Machado1, Jun 25, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue email sound settings :p

cadaveca, Jun 25, 2022
  3. sound

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to hear the email notification sound.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Control Panel Items

• Click on Sound.

• Click on Sounds Tab.

• Click on Desktop Mail Notification.

• Click TEST.

• Click OK.
    And check if you are able to hear the email notification sound.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 25, 2022
  4. desertman Win User

email sound settings

Sound for incoming emails

Yes, I have (and had) Notifications - Show in action center on and a checkmark at Play a sound - but don't get a sound for incoming mails.

However, I don't have Mail listed in Settings - Privacy - Let apps run in the background and also not in Settings System - Notifications & actions - Show notifications from these apps. In the first setting other applications are listed (but Mail is not one of them), in the second setting no application is listed and it only says "No apps have provided notifications yet".

Just to clarifiy it - I also don't get a sound for incoming emails when Mail is the active foreground application.

desertman, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

email sound settings

1. email sound settings - Similar Threads - email sound settings

2. email sound settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email sound settings: NEED TO CHANGE EMAIL SOUND SETTINGS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-sound-settings/9ec69ebb-ad0a-405b-9df0-d0cf8133c6e3
  3. set email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    set email: we purchased a new laptop and are setting it up and typed in the current email we use but added an extra "m" on the .com now it sends codes to the incorrect email. how do we change it...
  4. email settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email settings: email settings and address keep repeating them selves and also folders such as tash files and snooooze files I have four devices and all are affected I have google address plus outlook address...
  5. email settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email settings: hi all, I have a message saying "your account settings are out of date". cannot work out how to fix that problem thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-settings/c6332afe-73ba-412e-8ad3-e13dab77c66e
  6. Email setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email setting: Hi. I want to use my school email address in Win10 email app but it always notifies me that the email is "Attention required". In the past, I could use my school email but it was not available anymore since I changed my password this August. When it shows "Attention required"...
  7. Sound Notifications on email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Notifications on email: Ever since Focus assist was implemented I have no email sound notification. All other notifications work ok. I use Webmail. Bell. Net here in Ontario Canada. I contacted Bell and they said to contact Microsoft. I have tried everything to no avail........
  8. Email Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Settings: I recently started having problems with email in Windows 10. I am not getting any emails from accounts other than MSN.com. However when I go to settings to manage them or remove them they do not appear. When I try to reload them I get a message that they are already...
  9. Sound for incoming emails

in Browsers and Email
    Sound for incoming emails: I've added my Gmail account into built in email application and wondering if there is a possibility to choose and get an immediately sound notification for every incoming email like on my Android phone? The only thing I can see is my name and number of new messages in Start...
  10. Sound for incoming emails

in Browsers and Email
    Sound for incoming emails: Hello Forum, I would like to disable all Windows 10 system sounds except for the sound for incoming emails in Mail. I tried to do this but failed. I went to Settings - Personalization - Themes - Advanced sound settings, changed the Sound Theme to No Sounds and then changed...