Windows 10: Email stopped and gmail stopped . How to fix both?

Discus and support Email stopped and gmail stopped . How to fix both? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to restore function of email and gmail. the List of these has disappeared from control panel.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Debra Rodgers, May 18, 2019.

1. Email stopped and gmail stopped . How to fix both?

How to restore function of email and gmail. the List of these has disappeared from control panel.

:)

Debra Rodgers, May 18, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android

Email stopped and gmail stopped . How to fix both? [​IMG]

Edwin, May 18, 2019
  3. Stop Gmail Notifications

Notifications look like this in lower right of my Win 10 Home desktop.
    I'm using Chrome browser; I think it's from Windows, not Chrome;
    it's happening even when I close the gmail tab in Chrome.

Email stopped and gmail stopped . How to fix both? nlx8z.jpg

In Gmail itself, I have notifications turned off, as shown here:

Email stopped and gmail stopped . How to fix both? FwwQT.jpg

That covers the only solution in this reported question/answer:
    How to stop windows 10 action center from notifying me whenever I receive an email?

Just in case it's Chrome and not Windows, I also used the advanced notification settings in Chrome and have gmail.com blocked there.

This seemed to have just started a few days ago, and I'm finding it very annoying.

NealWalters, May 18, 2019
  4. 10win10 Win User

Email stopped and gmail stopped . How to fix both?

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Hello guys, i hope it's the right place to ask about my problem with windows 10 mail app.

after i read some of the post's here:
    Windows 10 Mail app stops recieving mail as it arrives. - Windows 10 Forums
    Windows Mail/Gmail Problem - Windows 10 Forums

but i still not found any answer to my issue.

i use mail app for long time after i move to windows 10.

i tried some of thing i found to do, like: re-install app , delete windows permission in google , re-add account, play with the settings inside the app -- but nothing help!!!

the mail app don't want to sync my gmail automatically , it's work only manually, i don't know if it's matter but i use two step verification.

the interesting think that my outlook account work and update by himself with out any problem.

i think this app need some fix it's work before so why not now?

for testing i try to use mailbird -- work awesome!!

i get the emails on my phone too so it's not google issue -- it's windows 10 issue!!!

what i can do to fix that????

10win10, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Email stopped and gmail stopped . How to fix both?

1. Email stopped and gmail stopped . How to fix both? - Similar Threads - Email stopped gmail

2. how to stop junk email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop junk email: I signed in from a new location and it started a power surge of junk emails to be sent. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-junk-email/9fb45c6f-c186-461e-9a7f-2efc6791d295
  3. how to stop junk email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop junk email: I signed in from a new location and it started a power surge of junk emails to be sent. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-junk-email/9fb45c6f-c186-461e-9a7f-2efc6791d295
  4. how to stop junk email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications: Notifications setting is set OFF for all Gmail notifications yet I constantly receive one asking to all allow Gmail to open email links. I am unable to stop that notification and the Gmail support instruction steps do not make any change at all. Windows 10, 21Hi, Edge...
  6. How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications

How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications: Notifications setting is set OFF for all Gmail notifications yet I constantly receive one asking to all allow Gmail to open email links. I am unable to stop that notification and the Gmail support instruction steps do not make any change at all. Windows 10, 21Hi, Edge...
  7. How to stop this email scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop this email scam?: Dear Customer, Getting sick of this. getting this type of junk weekly. Is there not anything that can be done about them like JAIL TIME MESSAGE I RECEIVED We thank you for completing one year with PC World Geeks Squad team. We have charged you $449.99 for the next 36...
  8. How to stop facebook emails

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop facebook emails: Not sure if this is posted I the correct thread but I hope someone can help me. Sometime ago a friend was having problems with their Facebook account and added my email address to their Facebook account as a secondary email in case they got locked out. Now quite sometime...
  9. MY GMAIL ACCOUNT STOPPED RECEIVING ANY EMAIL

MY GMAIL ACCOUNT STOPPED RECEIVING ANY EMAIL: I have a combined account OUTLOOK and GMAIL and I would like to request help to fix my Gmail account. My account stopped receiving any emails since September. A notification always have on display on screen that my account is outdated with a caption FIX ACCOUNT. Every time I...
  10. Gmail default stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail default stopped working: Gmail is my default program and I use it from Chrome. I can no longer click on file to send it by email as I get the message to say that there is no email program associated. My default app is set as Chrome, and G Mail is set in Chrome "Handlers". As it worked before, has...