Windows 10: email stuck in outbox, inbox not up to date win 10

Discus and support email stuck in outbox, inbox not up to date win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suggestions ..help pls pls...am running win 10 with its inhouse "mail". recently had my sent emails stick in outbox, + incoming not showing new mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mikkyg, Jun 13, 2019.

1. mikkyg Win User

email stuck in outbox, inbox not up to date win 10

Suggestions ..help pls pls...am running win 10 with its inhouse "mail". recently had my sent emails stick in outbox, + incoming not showing new mail for several days . I use 2 pc's and a laptop, all with same sign in to MSoft , usually auto logs in. I have 3 a/c sign in options- myself, administrator and guest on main desktop. I have an internal LAN network and wifi avail in house via modem and NBN ( Australia) via cable.

sent box shows mail sent up to last few days! possibly relates to recent password changes or syncing. have tried resubmitting p/w and turning off syncing between devices .

may have to remove or reset. I assume '"reset"" or remove option deletes all my mail? how can I reset without loosing my mail if so? could I export/save Emails to HD or USB? thus not really loose them to sight.

what does sync ( ) this view do ? ,( its in options at top near search bar) sync with what?

have looked at some net suggestions and tried a few things inc turning off shared experiences ….except reset and powershell options.

Thanks all...

MG..

:)

mikkyg, Jun 13, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

• I am using desktop app "Mail and Calendar" version 17.8600.40445.0
    • Gmail is my domain
    • Manage Account> Add account> Google>[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***]>[password]>Done
    I am receiving email in Inbox without any issue. but when I try to send mail or try to do reply to the same email it goes in "Outbox" folder and gets stuck.

PALLAV PRINCE, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Rhea509 Win User
    Emails keep getting stuck in Outbox

Every time I either reply, forward or send an email, it gets stuck in the Outbox and I cannot send it.

Rhea509, Jun 13, 2019
  4. NerissaM Win User

WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

My concern with trying your steps is that I will lose all of the emails that are "stuck" inside the Win10's Mail outbox if I delete and re-add the email account. Do you have an alternative so I can not lose the 14 emails stuck in my inbox?

Thank you.

NerissaM, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. email stuck in outbox, inbox not up to date win 10 - Similar Threads - email stuck outbox

2. Emails getting stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails getting stuck in Outbox: I am using the windows mail app and all of my emails from my home computer get stuck in my outbox. I use the same mail app on my work computer in the office and it can send emails just fine. I can receive emails just fine and I don't get an error when I send the email it just...
  3. Emails getting stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails getting stuck in Outbox: I am using the windows mail app and all of my emails from my home computer get stuck in my outbox. I use the same mail app on my work computer in the office and it can send emails just fine. I can receive emails just fine and I don't get an error when I send the email it just...
  4. WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX: Hello,I am using LENOVO Ideapad 3 for about 2 years. I have used the mail app that came with the laptop which was working well.. I am using 2 email account one personal, one school email from the mail app. However, recently, I realised that my school email is unable to send...
  5. Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10: [ATTACH]You have multiple email accounts set up in the Mail app on Windows 10 […] This article Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. can't send emails, stuck in outbox

can't send emails, stuck in outbox: can't send emails, stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-stuck-in-outbox/c3532c24-127d-4eb5-b189-4b6dcf06b6a8
  7. webmail emails stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    webmail emails stuck in outbox: I have windows 10 and Office365 and a JustHost email. I can receive emails but the emails I try to send get stuck in the outbox. It works on my iphone but on my two computers which have windows 10 the same problem occurs. I see from previous posts that this is a common...
  8. Win 10 and Mail Software--Mail stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 and Mail Software--Mail stuck in Outbox: (This may be a repeat of a question I posted early this morning but I can't find any trace of the question I thought was posted!) I have two laptop computers, one running Win 7 which I use when not traveling, and one that runs Win 10 when I am on the road. Yesterday night...
  9. emails stuck in outbox

in Browsers and Email
    emails stuck in outbox: I have been using windows 10 since September and also had a new hard drive fitted. I also moved over to sky from Tiscali. During the last 3 weeks there has been a total of 9 e mails stuck in my outbox and I have no idea why or how to make them go.. Any ideas please? 73515
  10. Emails keep getting stuck in Outbox

in Browsers and Email
    Emails keep getting stuck in Outbox: Every time I either reply, forward or send an email, it gets stuck in the Outbox and I cannot send it. 51813

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail stuck in outbox

2. windows email jammed

3. windows mail app messages stuck in outbox

4. windows 10 mail app outbox stuck,
  5. email stuck in outbox on win 10,
  6. outlook 2019 email stuck in outbox google gsync