Windows 10: Email Stuck in Outbox until PC is restarted - Windows Mail on Windows 11

Discus and support Email Stuck in Outbox until PC is restarted - Windows Mail on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Windows 11 laptop with Windows Mail installed. After leaving the laptop for a while, emails I send get stuck in the Outbox. The only way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheRealGozzy, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Email Stuck in Outbox until PC is restarted - Windows Mail on Windows 11

I have a Windows 11 laptop with Windows Mail installed. After leaving the laptop for a while, emails I send get stuck in the Outbox. The only way to fix the problem is to restart the PC. They then send. I can continue sending email after that, but when I leave the PC again the same problem occurs after a while.There are three accounts set up in Windows Mail. Two are IMAP/SMTP, the third is a Hotmail account. This issue only affects the IMAP/SMTP accounts, not the Hotmail account. I have tried removing the accounts and adding them back. I have also made sure the Windows Mail app is up to date a

:)

TheRealGozzy, Jan 5, 2023

2. Email Stuck in Outbox until PC is restarted - Windows Mail on Windows 11

I have a Windows 11 laptop with Windows Mail installed. After leaving the laptop for a while, emails I send get stuck in the Outbox. The only way to fix the problem is to restart the PC. They then send. I can continue sending email after that, but when I leave the PC again the same problem occurs after a while.

There are three accounts set up in Windows Mail. Two are IMAP/SMTP, the third is a Hotmail account. This issue only affects the IMAP/SMTP accounts, not the Hotmail account. I have tried removing the accounts and adding them back. I have also made sure the Windows Mail app is up to date and all Windows updates are installed. I also have a Windows 10 desktop with an identical Windows Mail configuration that works fine.

Any ideas?

TheRealGozzy, Jan 6, 2023
  3. Windows 11 - Mail App - emails get stuck in Outbox

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 a week or so ago, there's a glitch with my icloud account on the Mail App.

When I turn on the computer and open the app, the first few emails I type send straight away as soon as I click send, as normal; but after about half an hour any further emails I try to send get stuck in the Outbox. (The first one that gets stuck also always creates four draft emails, all containing the message I'm trying to respond to!)

If I restart the computer all the emails stuck in the Outbox send at once. The next few I type send straight away - but then after about half an hour the same problem occurs.

Emails with and without attachments get stuck.

I've tried the following:

- reset the Mail App

- run the Windows App troubleshooter (nothing detected)

- uninstalling and reinstalling the Mail App

- deleting the icloud account from the Mail App and re-adding it (with a new password generated from apple ID)

- re-registering the app with PowerShell

My hotmail account is fine, and I can receive emails on both accounts with no problems.

There is no error notice.

There was no problem on Windows 10.

AlexanderCrawford3, Jan 6, 2023
  4. Email Stuck in Outbox until PC is restarted - Windows Mail on Windows 11

WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

• I am using desktop app "Mail and Calendar" version 17.8600.40445.0
    • Gmail is my domain
    • Manage Account> Add account> Google>[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***]>[password]>Done
    I am receiving email in Inbox without any issue. but when I try to send mail or try to do reply to the same email it goes in "Outbox" folder and gets stuck.

PALLAV PRINCE, Jan 6, 2023
Thema:

Email Stuck in Outbox until PC is restarted - Windows Mail on Windows 11

1. Email Stuck in Outbox until PC is restarted - Windows Mail on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Email Stuck Outbox

2. Windows 11 mail - items stuck in outbox until computer restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mail - items stuck in outbox until computer restarted: Since I have upgraded to Windows 11, sending emails is intermittent. Sometimes they get stuck in the Outbox and this can only be resolved by restarting the laptop. Everything else is fine - and 1gb fibre broadband connection. All my other devices send email fine and the...
  3. Windows 11 mail - items stuck in outbox until computer restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 mail - items stuck in outbox until computer restarted: Since I have upgraded to Windows 11, sending emails is intermittent. Sometimes they get stuck in the Outbox and this can only be resolved by restarting the laptop. Everything else is fine - and 1gb fibre broadband connection. All my other devices send email fine and the...
  4. Email Stuck in Outbox until PC is restarted - Windows Mail on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Stuck in Outbox until PC is restarted - Windows Mail on Windows 11: I have a Windows 11 laptop with Windows Mail installed. After leaving the laptop for a while, emails I send get stuck in the Outbox. The only way to fix the problem is to restart the PC. They then send. I can continue sending email after that, but when I leave the PC again...
  5. Windows 11 - Mail App - emails get stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail App - emails get stuck in Outbox: Since I upgraded to Windows 11 a week or so ago, there's a glitch with my icloud account on the Mail App.When I turn on the computer and open the app, the first few emails I type send straight away as soon as I click send, as normal; but after about half an hour any further...
  6. Windows 11 - Mail App - emails get stuck in Outbox

Windows 11 - Mail App - emails get stuck in Outbox: Since I upgraded to Windows 11 a week or so ago, there's a glitch with my icloud account on the Mail App.When I turn on the computer and open the app, the first few emails I type send straight away as soon as I click send, as normal; but after about half an hour any further...
  7. Mail stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  8. Mail stuck in outbox

Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  9. Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10: [ATTACH]You have multiple email accounts set up in the Mail app on Windows 10 […] This article Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. emails stuck in outbox

in Browsers and Email
    emails stuck in outbox: I have been using windows 10 since September and also had a new hard drive fitted. I also moved over to sky from Tiscali. During the last 3 weeks there has been a total of 9 e mails stuck in my outbox and I have no idea why or how to make them go.. Any ideas please? 73515