Windows 10: email sync issues

Discus and support email sync issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot receive messages from my btyahoo email account which is synced to my Hotmail account. The system was working perfectly until a recent software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrankMcCluskey1, Jul 22, 2018.

1. email sync issues

I cannot receive messages from my btyahoo email account which is synced to my Hotmail account. The system was working perfectly until a recent software update to windows 10. How do I fix this problem

:)

FrankMcCluskey1, Jul 22, 2018

2. email not syncing

Hi Angela,

To assist you better, please provide us with information below:

• Are you referring to the syncing of emails in Windows live mail or
      Mail App or mail client version of Outlook?

If you are referring to the Windows Mail App, I suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Change your email sync duration in the below link and check if the email are syncing.

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...ndows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34

Hope you can sync the emails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    windows 10 email sync proble

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Mail app.

• Click on Settings at the left bottom corner.

• Select manage Accounts at the top right corner.

• Select and click on Account.

• Select Change Mailbox Sync settings

• Under Sync Option.

• Turn On Email and close the app and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 15, 2018
  4. gahbmwm5 Win User

email sync issues

Windows 10 Mobile Syncing Issues With Outlook Account Emails/Contacts

Hi,

Hopefully this is the right arena to post this thread in/under..*Confused
    I recently purchased a AT&T branded Lumia 950, and running Production OS: 10.0.10586.164, and latest Firmware: 01078.00038.160025.39033, I'm having issues with Outlook.com email syncing and losing contacts in Outlook.com on the mobile device?

I only have two email accounts, Outlook.com and Gmail...all Gmail syncing of emails and contacts in fine, however Outlook.com takes time to sync, and loses contacts! I have done a lot of research...on this and see many 'Feedback issues' on this topic:
    I have hard reset the device from a complete, clean install, and utilized the Windows Device Recovery Tool too...no Insider Program-either..still issues with Outlook.com syncing emails, but the contacts not syncing is quite troubling....I have not lost Outlook.com contacts like others have reported! I keep a relatively small, very clean contact list...all Gmail account contacts are fine as is syncing..

I reviewed where another Lumia 950XL user chatted with MS Customer Support and they suggested to create a new Microsoft account.....then sync all info, contacts, OneDrive, Skype, People app, however Microsoft accounts can not be merged.. I have a @MSN.com------>as my Primary alias, with a Outlook.com alias, but see no way to create a new Microsoft account, without losing everything....

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated....and apologies if indeed this thread is in the wrong category..

'18/03/2016, 1645: SOLUTION FOR EMAIL/CONTACTS SYNCHRONISATION: Will be trying this tonight, will create another hotmail account and then transfer contacts from the problematic hotmail account to the new hotmail account and then link the new hotmail account to the 950 XL and then Synchronise (<-- This Worked!)'

The above was quoted from the Microsoft Answer forums---Windows Mobile 10-Lumia 950 Issues

Thanks for moving this to the more appropriate arena..email sync issues :) Mods

gahbmwm5, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

email sync issues

1. email sync issues - Similar Threads - email sync issues

2. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  3. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  4. Syncing email

Syncing email: My Yahoo email account wont sync on my Surface tablet. When I try to fix now, it comes up with Error code 0x8019019a How can I sort this? Have already updated Windows 10 latest version, so its not that....
  5. Emails not syncing

Emails not syncing: Hi Im on BT internet but it says I can't access my emails until updated, i have done this but emails will still not show from email icon, i press start and envelope icon, emails will still not refresh. I have spoken to BT they said HP need to update Client, HP said microsoft...
  6. Sync emails.

Sync emails.: Hi Iam getting the following error message: Error message 0x80004001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-emails/e71c0449-d8dc-4308-b578-2fd019cb35d3
  7. Syncing email

Syncing email: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. Moved from:...
  8. Email syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email syncing: I have two email accounts (Bell email and Gmail) and am able to sync email on both from my home WiFi Bell network. However, when on a different network I am not able to sync emails. I am running Windows 10 email app. I tried to cancel firewalls to no avail. What am I missing?...
  9. email sync

email sync: Hello, I am having an issue with synching email. I receive a pop-up suggesting settings are out of date. I have tried logging off and then logging back in and still no luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. DH...
  10. syncing emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    syncing emails: when I click the envelope on my task bar it brings up our work email,his email (which is a g-mail account) and my yahoo email.but when I go to yahoo login website I have different emails I didn't get from clicking on taskbar.they are the same account.what do I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mobile yahoo mail error synchronizing

2. k email sync issues