Windows 10: email sync to webmail

Discus and support email sync to webmail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; email - Sync with bt.com/email - Since updates by BT my outlook will no longer sync with my BT email. I can find nowhere to direct outlook to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alancutler1, Mar 3, 2020.

1. email sync to webmail

email - Sync with bt.com/email - Since updates by BT my outlook will no longer sync with my BT email. I can find nowhere to direct outlook to access my webmail at 'www.bt.com/email' Help

:)

alancutler1, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 3, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    usb webmail notifier not working.

Hi guys,

I bought this usb webmail notifier, which is not working in windows 7

USB Webmail Notifier

after installation when I clcik on s/w to open it shows some drop down list to select some netcard but nothing appears on it.

Please guide, I have seen some guys made it working, is there any way to make it work on win7.

michael, Mar 3, 2020
  4. email sync to webmail

email not syncing

Hi Angela,

To assist you better, please provide us with information below:

• Are you referring to the syncing of emails in Windows live mail or
      Mail App or mail client version of Outlook?

If you are referring to the Windows Mail App, I suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Change your email sync duration in the below link and check if the email are syncing.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Hope you can sync the emails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

email sync to webmail

1. email sync to webmail - Similar Threads - email sync webmail

2. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  3. Email Client vs Webmail for security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email Client vs Webmail for security: I currently use a email client on my computer but worry that it will eventually download a malicious file from the email inbox. Is it still secure to use the email client or better to use the web interface?...
  4. Syncing email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing email: My Yahoo email account wont sync on my Surface tablet. When I try to fix now, it comes up with Error code 0x8019019a How can I sort this? Have already updated Windows 10 latest version, so its not that....
  5. Sync emails.

Sync emails.: Hi Iam getting the following error message: Error message 0x80004001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-emails/e71c0449-d8dc-4308-b578-2fd019cb35d3
  6. webmail emails stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    webmail emails stuck in outbox: I have windows 10 and Office365 and a JustHost email. I can receive emails but the emails I try to send get stuck in the outbox. It works on my iphone but on my two computers which have windows 10 the same problem occurs. I see from previous posts that this is a common...
  7. Webmail

in Browsers and Email
    Webmail: If I was to change to Webmail would it take both my gmail and plusnet address's?? also could I transfer all address's to it, I have them in a CSV file. Win10 149805
  8. webmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    webmail: Why are my messages continually being deleted/lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webmail/f373ed82-3b44-4586-b5de-2a9c052cd394
  9. Syncing email

Syncing email: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. Moved from:...
  10. Email syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email syncing: I have two email accounts (Bell email and Gmail) and am able to sync email on both from my home WiFi Bell network. However, when on a different network I am not able to sync emails. I am running Windows 10 email app. I tried to cancel firewalls to no avail. What am I missing?...