Windows 10: email sync

Discus and support email sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an issue with synching email. I receive a pop-up suggesting settings are out of date. I have tried logging off and then logging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DouglasHoffman1, Oct 10, 2018.

1. email sync

Hello,

I am having an issue with synching email.

I receive a pop-up suggesting settings are out of date.

I have tried logging off and then logging back in and still no luck.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

DH

:)

DouglasHoffman1, Oct 10, 2018

2. email not syncing

Hi Angela,

To assist you better, please provide us with information below:

• Are you referring to the syncing of emails in Windows live mail or
      Mail App or mail client version of Outlook?

If you are referring to the Windows Mail App, I suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Change your email sync duration in the below link and check if the email are syncing.

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...ndows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34

Hope you can sync the emails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    windows 10 email sync proble

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Mail app.

• Click on Settings at the left bottom corner.

• Select manage Accounts at the top right corner.

• Select and click on Account.

• Select Change Mailbox Sync settings

• Under Sync Option.

• Turn On Email and close the app and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 10, 2018
  4. email sync

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

email sync

1. email sync - Similar Threads - email sync

2. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  3. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive: MS tells me my email is locked due to too many attempts to reset password and to contact my ISP. I did and nothing wrong with my email. I cannot sync my email to my One Drive and MS keeps having me fill out info but it is going in circles. Can someone help?I had a notice that...
  6. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive: MS tells me my email is locked due to too many attempts to reset password and to contact my ISP. I did and nothing wrong with my email. I cannot sync my email to my One Drive and MS keeps having me fill out info but it is going in circles. Can someone help?I had a notice that...
  7. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email, how do i fix this?

in Cortana
    My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email, how do i fix this?: My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email? ie; i checked my emails at my mums house now all her stuff is on my computer.i'd like to ring someone to talk me through a solution. as since one drive was activated on my work computer all my outlook has...
  9. My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email, how do i fix this?: My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email? ie; i checked my emails at my mums house now all her stuff is on my computer.i'd like to ring someone to talk me through a solution. as since one drive was activated on my work computer all my outlook has...
  10. My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email, how do i fix this?