Windows 10: Email to Microsoft USA

Discus and support Email to Microsoft USA in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear All I want to send a complaint to Microsoft Head Office/HQ wrt poor support of MS Pakistan. Kindly send email of MS Head Office/HQ or the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jaan-01, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Jaan-01 Win User

Email to Microsoft USA

Dear All

I want to send a complaint to Microsoft Head Office/HQ wrt poor support of MS Pakistan. Kindly send email of MS Head Office/HQ or the concerned ones in this regard. I will be obliged.

:)

Jaan-01, Jul 10, 2020

2. email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Email to Microsoft USA

How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Email to Microsoft USA

1. Email to Microsoft USA - Similar Threads - Email Microsoft USA

2. Microsoft thinks i live in USA when im living in Turkey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft thinks i live in USA when im living in Turkey: I wanted to buy some minecoins in minecraft, after i entered my credit card number, i scrolled down to see it asking my for my state, and it was locked to USA. I cant buy anything like this, can someone help please? My microsoft account is set to Turkey, i dont know whats...
  3. NFL game pass---in USA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NFL game pass---in USA: How do i download NFL game pass on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nfl-game-pass-in-usa/7afdc01b-593b-4690-9103-9d58820591cf
  4. Canada buying in USA store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Canada buying in USA store: Hello, I am a canadian with canada address and I want to buy something in the US store. Does anyone know how I can purchase from US store with Canadian address? Thanks, Young...
  5. Account address outside the USA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account address outside the USA: I am unable to make a purchase from the app store due to the USA address issue. Non of the remedies suggested helps. My address and profile clearly states South Africa as well as the regional settings on the device. Unable to make a purchase as I cannot get past the address...
  6. usa on europa

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    usa on europa: i updated my license of win 10 and i think i bought one for usa! can i change it on europa? because i can't buy nothing from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usa-on-europa/81f840b9-e2fd-4443-bbd6-e770b40b310b"
  7. COLLECTION OF ROYALTY ON " INTELLECTUAL PROPRIATORY RIGHTS" PAYABLE TO MICROSOFT USA

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    COLLECTION OF ROYALTY ON " INTELLECTUAL PROPRIATORY RIGHTS" PAYABLE TO MICROSOFT USA: I REVIEWED MY OWN POSTING / MY OWN KNOWLEDGE GATHERED FRON INTERNET & COMMENTS MADE BY DIFFERENT PAERTCIPANTS. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY FINDINGS 1) I DO NOT KNOW THE TERMS OF CONTRACT BETWEEN MICROSOFT USA AND OEM'S FOR USING MICROSOFT SOFTWARES IN MANUFACTURING...
  8. What to expect from Microsoft at Black Hat USA 2018

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect from Microsoft at Black Hat USA 2018: Black Hat USA 2018 brings together professionals at all career levels, encouraging growth and collaboration among academia, world-class researchers, and leaders in the public and private sectors. This is an exciting time as our Microsoft researchers, partners, and security...
  9. download movies outside usa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download movies outside usa: Hi to all, Is it available to rent/buy a movie through the windows store for out of the usa? Thanks, Amitai 34165
  10. Microsoft at RSA conference USA 2015, April 20-24

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft at RSA conference USA 2015, April 20-24: Security and compliance are among the top questions customers have for every cloud service provider. We look forward to sharing Microsoft’s perspective—including progress on Office 365 security and compliance—at the upcoming RSA Conference, April 20-24, at the Moscone Center,...