Windows 10: Email to multiple addresses

Discus and support Email to multiple addresses in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Am trying to send an email to multiple addresses which I have in a file. I manage to load the file onto my email but it will only send to the name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by peterwalley, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Email to multiple addresses

Hi

Am trying to send an email to multiple addresses which I have in a file. I manage to load the file onto my email but it will only send to the name I put into recipient box. What am I not doing correctly ?

Regards Pete

:)

peterwalley, Oct 14, 2018

2. Multiple addresses for emails

Hi,

Regarding on how to set up address book for multiple address, as of now there is no option for it. However, you can use the Mail and People app together. To do that, you may refer to this
    thread and follow the steps provided by RobWalz.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Highlight the missed phone call number and opened email address out of multiple numbers or addresses!

Hi HansiLiu,

First, when sending an email to a contact and you start typing their name, Windows Phone should list out all the emails for that contact, in the order they are listed in the Contact Card. So the first email address would be the one you set first. If you
    want them in a different order, re-enter them in the Contact Card.

Second, you are correct as I opened a Sent email and could not determine which email address I used. However, I always select the first email address in the list, knowing that I've already sorted the order of my contacts' email address (personal, work,
    other, ...). The best solution is to add this suggestion to be able to detect which specific email was used to the official

Windows Phone Feature Suggestions box

Third, when you look at your phone history, it should read something like this:

Contact Name
    Missed call, Wed 11:31p, Mobile

(999) 999-9999
    Missed call, Wed 11:31p

In the 1st example above, Mobile is the number they called from, according to my contact information for that person. In the 2nd example, someone called me that was not on my contact list.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Email to multiple addresses

Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Email to multiple addresses

1. Email to multiple addresses - Similar Threads - Email multiple addresses

2. email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    email address: My email address has changed. How do I change it at the app store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/b8cda33f-8848-475b-bc63-d80bf217e8e6
  3. Email addresses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email addresses: I have an email address on my computer for a company that I no longer work for. How can I remove that email from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses/12e4eef4-979a-455e-9771-4cf590e85a18
  4. email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email address: i have unwanted email address when i send my emails how can i delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/b113c0f0-30e5-4ea8-9d6b-317889dd38f1
  5. Email address

Email address: OK, I have been told that once you have set up your Microsoft account you cannot change your signin. I am trying to get away from AOL and that address is what I set my account up with. Is there anyway to change it or do I have to open up a brand new account. I am...
  6. Email address

Email address: How do you eliminate unwanted names that appear when you begin entering an email addressee name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/f00d841f-acd3-4d7d-a208-aea9873673b6
  7. Email address

Email address: How do I allocate my email address to the Photo viewer. So can attach a photo to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/37d05dd8-beea-4138-8756-c645ddd07ba1
  8. email address

email address: When I change an email address in "people" and then go to use it in "Mail" I get the old one. I check in "People" again and I get the new and all of the old email addresses. What's up Moved from: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage...
  9. Email to multiple recipients without revealing all addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Email to multiple recipients without revealing all addresses: I know that this can be done using BCC but there are a number of problems with that approach. One is the danger of one recipient using "reply all". Another is the fact that being among "undisclosed recipients" tends to raise suspicions that something underhand is afoot....
  10. Email address

in Browsers and Email
    Email address: I tried to send an email using live.com, my Microsoft address, and their address was invalid yet when I put the exact address the recipient in Gmail it worked. Any explanations please. Thank you Peter 47419