Windows 10: email tracker that works with Microsoft 10 mail app

Discus and support email tracker that works with Microsoft 10 mail app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I was wondering if anyone has found an email tracker that works with the mail app in Microsoft 10. I would love to start using it but need a tracker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathleenJewitt, Jan 16, 2020.

1. email tracker that works with Microsoft 10 mail app

Hi I was wondering if anyone has found an email tracker that works with the mail app in Microsoft 10. I would love to start using it but need a tracker that works.

:)

KathleenJewitt, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. email tracker that works with Microsoft 10 mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 16, 2020
  3. kjdawson1 Win User
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Jan 16, 2020
  4. email tracker that works with Microsoft 10 mail app

Windows 10: Mail App is not working properly.

Hi Eddie,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

• When you say that "mail ending in outlook.com", have you configured new Oultook.com
    • How many account are configured in the Mail app?
    • Is the email address in the Mail app as same as Microsoft Account with which you have logged in?
    • Are you logged in as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • When you say that "my old mail from this account", have you configured as POP 3 or IMAP account in the Windows Live Mail?

Please get back to us with an update on issue with sending and receiving emails through Mail app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

email tracker that works with Microsoft 10 mail app

1. email tracker that works with Microsoft 10 mail app - Similar Threads - email tracker works

2. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?: I had an old computer and I added my work email in the mail app. Pretty easy process, simply selected office 365, input my email and got redirected to my work portal and logged in to that, easy. On my new computer I follow the same process, but it then takes me to wher I have...
  3. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?: I had an old computer and I added my work email in the mail app. Pretty easy process, simply selected office 365, input my email and got redirected to my work portal and logged in to that, easy. On my new computer I follow the same process, but it then takes me to wher I have...
  4. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Windows License tracker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows License tracker: I have a client who currently has 50 Windows 2016 datacenter virtual machines and 10 SQL 2017 installations licenced under the Service Provider Licence Agreement, each of which has a Per Core licence SPLA. The virtual machines run on five hosts, each of which has two physical...
  6. Mail & Calendar app not syncing and Outlook.com email not working

Mail & Calendar app not syncing and Outlook.com email not working: I have alongstanding Microsoft/Office 365 account. I’verecently bought a Surface Laptop 3 and have started having major problems withMail & Calendar app, which has become completely unusable for Outlook.comand related accounts. Ironically all my smtp accounts work fine but...
  7. Microsoft mail app showing other peoples emails.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft mail app showing other peoples emails.: I had my older brother set up an account on my computer, if he wants to use it, and now when i go to the email app on my account, it shows his emails, which i don't want to see, 1 for privacy reasons, 2 There doesn't seem to be a way to switch to MY email on the app. Help?...
  8. Microsoft launches free COVID 19 Tracker app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launches free COVID 19 Tracker app for Windows 10: Bing COVID-19 Tracker has real-time statistics, news and videos about coronavirus, trusted information from reliable sources about the coronavirus disease. You can save locations that you want to track for easy access. This tool is a great resource for getting the latest...
  9. Microsoft 10 Mail App

Microsoft 10 Mail App: Regular user of microsft 10 mail app, have both gmail account and hotmail account imstalled. mail app has started to crash frequently but always rebooted and was fine. Today sadly not the case. App reopened but each time i opened draft folder crashes again. Rebooted app...
  10. windows 10 mail app not working with yahoo email

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 mail app not working with yahoo email: I have been having problems with my windows 10 mail app and my yahoo email account. My yahoo email works perfect with all my android phone/tablet mail apps but is a nightmare with windows 10 mail app. The emails show up on windows 10 mail hours even days after I receive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email tracker pro not displaying properly