Windows 10: EMAIL TRACKING WIN 10 MAIL - OUTLOOK OFFICE 365

Discus and support EMAIL TRACKING WIN 10 MAIL - OUTLOOK OFFICE 365 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1 How can i make Windows 10 "MAIL" program to track emails ? Windows version 20H2 OS Build 19042.746 2 and is there email tracking for Outlook on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by E K ek, Feb 8, 2021.

1. E K ek Win User

EMAIL TRACKING WIN 10 MAIL - OUTLOOK OFFICE 365

1 How can i make Windows 10 "MAIL" program to track emails ? Windows version 20H2 OS Build 19042.746

2 and is there email tracking for Outlook on Microsoft 365 ?

TY

:)

E K ek, Feb 8, 2021
  2. scopio Win User

Office 365 Outlook email accounts

The reason I am asking these questions are that two individuals are buying two new laptops and would like to share one Microsoft Office 365 Personal.
    A has a subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal already and wants to share the same account with B.
    I have installed Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc B and when launching Outlook all my email accounts from A were loaded. So, I cannot figure out how to install Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc so that my email accounts A are not loaded.
    This raises more questions for me.
    1. So this
      • User A installs and activates O365 on User B's laptop
      • User B adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
      would not apply to Microsoft Office 365 Personal as it breaches the licence agreement?
    2. Am I correct?
    3. If it does apply how can I install Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc so that my email accounts A are not loaded, and I can only add B email account on the second pc?
    4. Would B be able to access A OneDrive?
    5. Or would B have a separate 1TB free space in One drive, or only the free 5GB or none at all?
    6. And most importantly is this even legal or in breach of contract as Microsoft Office 365 Personal is for one user only?

scopio, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts

O365 Personal cannot be shared. It can be installed on unlimited number of devices, but it must be activated with the same subscriber Microsoft account on each device.

Extract from Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed:

However, the activation Microsoft account email does not have to be added to Outlook. A fully valid and functional example:
    • User A subscribes to O365 Personal
    • User A installs and activates O365 on his / her laptop
    • User A adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
    • User A installs and activates O365 on User B's laptop
    • User B adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
    The point is, that the O365 Personal subscriber email is required to activate Office on each device, but it don't have to be added to Outlook. In above example, both User A and User B add only their own email accounts to Outlook, and cannot see each other's accounts and emails.

Exactly.

Kari, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

1. EMAIL TRACKING WIN 10 MAIL - OUTLOOK OFFICE 365 - Similar Threads - EMAIL TRACKING MAIL

2. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365: I am getting a ton of phishing emails on .msn email account. I use Outlook with Office 365. My junk email setting level is on High, and I have "Warn me about suspicious domain names.... " box checked. I have yet to see a warning even though almost all spam is from obviously...
  3. OUTLOOK MAIL NOT 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    OUTLOOK MAIL NOT 365: 1 i receive some emails with NO CONTENT body is blank..i cannot fwd or reply to these empty emails. i must go back to my server to retrieve the info. 2 emails sent to people with a YAHOOHOTMAIL email addresses sometimes not "sent" . no problem with other email address....
  4. Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365: I use Outlook on Windows 365 on a Windows 10 Desktop. I have many sub-folders and many sub-sub folders. However, now under DELETED ITEMS, all these folders appear - empty as well as in strict alphabetical order. I would like to get rid of these extra folders, but am...
  5. Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook Office 365: I can't get the visual basic editor to open in Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-office-365/8ccca054-a9e2-40f3-bf74-02a73c6d70a9
  6. Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application: Hi, I am currently using an office 365 email for work and have been given access to view and send emails on behalf of another persons email who is also using office 365. I have the native windows "mail" application on my PC. I was wondering how I setup the windows mail...
  7. Office 365 Outlook email accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts: I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc. If I share my Office 365 Personal...
  8. Outlook in Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  9. Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10: Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain...
  10. How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email): I know this is predominantly a Windows forum but given it's all MS, the 365 forum is pants and you guys are constantly so helpful I thought i'd give it a shot here. We've got a main info@ email address (which is actually just my own as the boss, not currently a shared...