Windows 10: Email Translations

Discus and support Email Translations in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I translate english to spanish Mexico in the same mutiple recipient email with both languages showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolHaydaman, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Email Translations

How can I translate english to spanish Mexico in the same mutiple recipient email with both languages showing

:)

CarolHaydaman, Feb 29, 2020

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Bing translator with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Let me keep you informed, to translate any text through Bing translator in Internet Explorer, you just have to follow two simple steps as follows:

• Select the text you want to translate.

• Right click on the selected text and select the option translate with Bing.

As of now the option to set Bing Translator to the Edge is not available.

I suggest you to use the feedback app in the insider and send your thoughts directly to the team building Windows.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Email Translations

My emails are translated automatically

Hi Mads, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand that you get all your emails translated. To fix this issue I advise that you change the translation settings in the Outlook.com account. Please, navigate to the following article to get the steps:

Change your translation settings in Outlook.com and Outlook on the web

https://support.office.com/article/change-your-...

In case you have Outlook for Office, navigate to the following link to get the instructions: Translator for Outlook

https://support.office.com/article/Translator-f...

Max Newman, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Email Translations

1. Email Translations - Similar Threads - Email Translations

2. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  3. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  4. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  6. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  7. How can I update with my new email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I update with my new email?: I no longer have access to the email that is associated with my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-with-my-new-email/611deca4-0acb-4cd9-a1c8-594c4456f705
  8. How can I update with my new email?

How can I update with my new email?: I no longer have access to the email that is associated with my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-with-my-new-email/611deca4-0acb-4cd9-a1c8-594c4456f705
  9. My emails are translated automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    My emails are translated automatically: In what way can I stop automatic translation of my outlook emails? Below each email I see: translated by Bing and then the text in the other language. Thank you...
  10. Translator for Outlook - Read emails in your preferred language

in Windows 10 News
    Translator for Outlook - Read emails in your preferred language: Hello, Outlook community - I’d like to tell you about the new Translator for Outlook add-in, which is now available to all Office 365 and Outlook.com users. If you’d prefer to read emails in your native language, or regularly get messages in language with which you’re not...