Windows 10: Email using our in house MS Exchange Server... I'm using Windows 10

Discus and support Email using our in house MS Exchange Server... I'm using Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A few days back, something strange started happening while writing a new email. 1- I am in Outlook 2- Click New email 3- Start typing on line 1,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WDFH, Jul 17, 2019.

1. WDFH Win User

Email using our in house MS Exchange Server... I'm using Windows 10

A few days back, something strange started happening while writing a new email.

1- I am in Outlook

2- Click New email

3- Start typing on line 1, then I click enter twice to move down 2 spaces THEN!

4- The cursor moves down 2 lines, and the line I had just wrote changes fonts, size and color

5- If I click Backspace once, it changes back to the original sizes.

6- Its doing that throughout the entire document and now the backspace doesn't always work to change it back.

7- Taking me way to long to generate an email.

8- I saw this was a known issue for email using a browser. But I am not using a browser.

Things I have done to remedy:

First, I am not using a browser to get to my email account. I am on the same domain.

Email via my iPhone is working normal.

I went into Options/Mail/Stationary and Fonts, and set all to the same setting.

Restarted Outlook

Restarted PC

Checked everything I know of but made no changes other than stated

Any Ideas or answers?

:)

2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Backup Emails from an exchange server

Well i am about to leave my current job and was curiouse if there is an easy way to backup all my emails from an exchange server. I dont have any access to the server except the ability to login and view my email.

3. Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...s-server-2016/

Cluster Head, Jul 17, 2019
  4. AjayK47 Win User

Outlook 2016 - Exchange Server and POP3 email accounts

I use Outlook 2016 for all my email requirements.

One BTinternet.com email address
    One Outlook.com email address

Previously had above two email accounts sending and receiving from the same PST file each using POP3.

Wanted to change the Outlook.com to IMAP with my understanding being that this would then sync both ways with the web-mail for Outlook.com.

Deleted the old POP3 account settings for the Outlook.com email address and then went through the process of setting up again using the automatic configuration rather than the "manually configure" thinking this would automatically use IMAP. (Left settings unchanged for the POP3 BTinternet.com email address).

To my surprise the Outlook.com email address was not setup as an IMAP but as an Exchange Server.

Initially thought this would be ok as this would also sync both ways with web-mail. Soon discovered however that any email coming in to my still remaining BTinternet POP3 email address was also arriving into the Outlook.com Inbox.

Why is this happening and what do I have to do to still keep the POP3 email separate from the Exchange Server email each using their own Inbox? (Both Inbox's are listed in the left hand panel of Outlook 2016).

Any help much appreciated.

AjayK47, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Email using our in house MS Exchange Server... I'm using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Email using house

2. Updates to our terms of use email, scam or legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates to our terms of use email, scam or legit?: A family member received this email today:Your Services Agreement made clearerYou’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our...
  3. Updates to our terms of use email, scam or legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates to our terms of use email, scam or legit?: A family member received this email today:Your Services Agreement made clearerYou’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our...
  4. Windows 10 Desktop used as a PLEX server and file server for my house...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Desktop used as a PLEX server and file server for my house...: I have a WIN 10 PC with a processor/motherboard combination that can't be upgraded to WIN 11. It currently has 2 1TB SSD and 2 4TB HDD. The first issue I had was understanding how the storage pool was seeing and utilizing the drives. It's my wife's PC she uses while working...
  5. Windows 10 Desktop used as a PLEX server and file server for my house...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Desktop used as a PLEX server and file server for my house...: I have a WIN 10 PC with a processor/motherboard combination that can't be upgraded to WIN 11. It currently has 2 1TB SSD and 2 4TB HDD. The first issue I had was understanding how the storage pool was seeing and utilizing the drives. It's my wife's PC she uses while working...
  6. Windows 10 Desktop used as a PLEX server and file server for my house...

7. Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  8. Exchange Server

Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  9. Our supplier used KLM server for Windows Server 2019. Is it legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Our supplier used KLM server for Windows Server 2019. Is it legal?: We bought 8 pieces Microsoft Windows Server Standard Core 2019 SNGL OLP 2Lic NL CoreLic Remarketed. Because first time the MS activation server determined the specified product key is blocked, we asked the supplier for help. After some trials, they forwarded their partner's...
  10. Wrong email used at MS Store

Wrong email used at MS Store: I was logged in with the wrong email when I purchased an app, now my correct account (with active devices) cannot access the purchase. As I write this I am thinking the Return process might just as well be a decent solution. If an easier solution exists please do post....