Windows 10: email usings Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support email usings Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When an email is deleted is it erased or is the email address in the file directory deleted. If it is the later, how can I erase the email contents.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hlrjrl, Jul 1, 2019.

1. hlrjrl Win User

email usings Windows 10 Mail

When an email is deleted is it erased or is the email address in the file directory deleted. If it is the later, how can I erase the email contents.

:)

hlrjrl, Jul 1, 2019

2. Emails saved to drafts while still typing using the Windows 10 Mail APP

Hi Pat,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

• When exact this happens, while composing a new email or while replying/forwarding to emails or with both?
    • Is the issue confined with composing a new email or replying/forwarding to one particular sender or domain or with all?
    • Is that the only primary account configured in Windows 10 Mail App or it is an additional account?
    • If yes, then is that a Microsoft account? if not, then please specify.
    If that is an additional account, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Delete-an-email-account-from-Mail-and-Calendar-apps-dba65c49-648d-4d76-9f88-b7bc22a2cc3d

Please keep us updated with the status of the Windows 10 Mail App, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Email PDF attachments not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform???

Hi Dianne,

• With which Email account you're facing this issue?
    • What is the file format of those attachments?
    • Did you tried accessing the account on Web browser?
    This issue might have occurred due to corrupted mail app settings. As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I suggest you to Run the App Troubleshooter -This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with the
    Windows Store and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, try the below steps.

Change the Sync Settings in the Mail App and check.

• On Search, click on “Mail” to open the Mail App.
    • Click on “Settings”.
    • Click on “Accounts”.
    • Click on your email account from the list of accounts.
    • Select the option “Email” under the section “Change mail box Sync settings”.

Let us know the status of Mail app issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 1, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

Using Mail for email

As far as I know, you can't create groups in Mail app.

Assuming you are using outlook.com ( aka Hotmail.com ), you will have to use the web account like you used to before Windows 10.

davidhk, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. email usings Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - email usings Mail

2. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  3. SENDING EMAIL USING WINDOWS MAIL

SENDING EMAIL USING WINDOWS MAIL: Hi, Up until a few days ago we had no problem using the mail app on our computer, using windows 10. Suddenly it stopped and emails just go and sit in the outbox and a notification appears saying " Unable to access this account ................ You might need to update...
  4. Using BT Yahoo email in Windows 10 Mail app

Using BT Yahoo email in Windows 10 Mail app: Is it possible to set Windows 10 mail to sync with BT Yahoo mail 'AS ITEMS ARRIVE' This is available with G Mail, but does not seem to be an option with BT ***Modified title from: Windows 10 Mail***...
  5. Can't send email using Windows 10 Mail

Can't send email using Windows 10 Mail: I am having trouble send emails using the windows mail program on my computer. I can receive, just can't send. this is the error message: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if...
  6. Sending emails using Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending emails using Mail app: I have Windows 10 and an old version of Outlook 2007 installed on the pc. I’d like to use only Mail app. In the Settings I have Mail as my default email program. But when I 'send via email' in Word or Explorer, Outlook (2007) always opens. How to send email only using Mail?...
  7. Email contacts not imported correctly for use in Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Email contacts not imported correctly for use in Windows 10 Mail: I'm trying to import email contacts from Thunderbird into Outlook and thereby be available in Windows 10 Mail. However all the email addresses were not filled into the proper field - i.e. the email address field. Instead they were filled into the "Contact Imported" field. I...
  8. Email contacts not imported correctly for use in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Support
    Email contacts not imported correctly for use in Windows 10 Mail: I'm trying to import email contacts from Thunderbird into Outlook and thereby be available in Windows 10 Mail. However all the email addresses were not filled into the proper field - i.e. the email address field. Instead they were filled into the "Contact Imported" field. I...
  9. Using Mail for email

in Browsers and Email
    Using Mail for email: I cannot figure out how to set up an email "group" from my contacts. I want to send the same email to 20 people. Do I have to enter each one individually from the contact list? 41211
  10. How to use my Outlook email instead of Windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    How to use my Outlook email instead of Windows 10 mail: Windows 10 mail leaves much to be desired, at least for me. It will not sync with my Outlook mail account that I have used for years. It is not possible to change its default font and size, and it stops and starts when I am typing an email, and my large accumulation of...