Windows 10: Email when deleted on phone still shows on laptop

Discus and support Email when deleted on phone still shows on laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am deleting emails from my phone, when I log on to my laptop the emails are still there and have to delete again? should they not be in sync with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CLAIREGALVIN, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Email when deleted on phone still shows on laptop

I am deleting emails from my phone, when I log on to my laptop the emails are still there and have to delete again? should they not be in sync with each other? if I delete off my laptop it deletes from my phone?

:)

CLAIREGALVIN, Dec 2, 2018

2. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Windows phone 7 hotmail To: selection showing already deleted gmail addresses.

Successfully synched gmail in Windows phone 7. Later contacts in gmail updated using browser on desktop.

Now when I draft a new email using hotmail on windows phone 7, the suggestion list displayed by the phone shows already deleted gmail addresses.

This is annoying...

GeorgeMatt, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Email when deleted on phone still shows on laptop

Window 10 Email / Calendar not syn between laptop and phone

Hi Justin,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Currently my phone and laptop are about 5 sec. different.

I will try the fix you have suggested but before I do….

The Hotmail Account that I have set up the phone on it the one I will be removing.

If I delete the Account will all the info saved in the phones Calendar and Address Book be lost ?!!!

As a temporary measure I have Outlook as a Tile on the Start Screen but I really do need the phones Email etc. to sync properly.

Outlook, Hotmail etc are in sync O.K on Laptops etc.

Your ideas please

Richard

RichardC1953, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Email when deleted on phone still shows on laptop

1. Email when deleted on phone still shows on laptop - Similar Threads - Email deleted phone

2. Photos deleted on my phone are still available through Phone link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos deleted on my phone are still available through Phone link: Hi,I'm under Windows 10 and use the latest version of Phone Link with my Samsung S21.I have deleted several pictures from my phone. But I can still see them thru phone link. If I try to delete them from phone link, the picture gets blur a while, I have a message under the...
  3. Photos deleted on my phone are still available through Phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos deleted on my phone are still available through Phone link: Hi,I'm under Windows 10 and use the latest version of Phone Link with my Samsung S21.I have deleted several pictures from my phone. But I can still see them thru phone link. If I try to delete them from phone link, the picture gets blur a while, I have a message under the...
  4. Photos deleted on my phone are still available through Phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Deleted PDF still shows on Desktop

Deleted PDF still shows on Desktop: I have already deleted a pdf file, however the cached file still appears on my desktop. I can open the file via the graphic interface but not in command prompt. I've tried the following steps:- sfc /scannow in command prompt- del filename in command prompt- shift + delete-...
  6. Deleted User Still Showing on Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Deleted User Still Showing on Login: This is incredibly annoying. I have searched endlessly for a way to fix this problem but nothing seems to work. I purchased a PC with windows 10 pre installed. It had one user Account named 'User' I created a new users account with my Microsoft account. I decided to...
  7. Deleted folder still showing on desktop

Deleted folder still showing on desktop: I seem to have this problem frequently. I delete a folder from my desktop, and it vanishes as expected. Then, some time later perhaps after the computer has been locked or gone to sleep I find the same folder or folders back on the desktop. Attempting to delete the folder...
  8. Hacked Phone, Emails, laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked Phone, Emails, laptop: Hi For the last seven days I have tried to secure my emails. Every time I go through the verification procedures and identify myself within half an hour I am locked out of my email accounts. The other day when I tried restore my account my backup email address wasn't...
  9. Deleted User Still Showing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted User Still Showing: File Explorer and Directory Opus Listers DO NOT show the Deleted User. When Using a sub-Browser (not sure what it's called) The Deleted User is listed with all of the sub menus! 115198
  10. Deleted User Still Showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted User Still Showing: File Explorer and Directory Opus Listers DO NOT show the Deleted User. When Using a sub-Browser (not sure what it's called) The Deleted User is listed with all of the sub menus! 115198

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleted email from phone still showing on computer exchange

2. OUTLOOK STILL SHOWS AN OLD EMAIL WHEN TYPING TO

3. deleted emails on phone still showing on laptop

4. email delete from phone and laptop,
  5. delete email from phone when deleted on laptop windows 10,
  6. hotmail deleted email from phone to laptop,
  7. emails are deleted on laptop but on phone,
  8. when I delete email from phone it still shows on PC