Windows 10: email will no longer sync

Discus and support email will no longer sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows updated last night and now this morning Windows 10 Email via Outlook refuses to sync. It keeps asking for my password. When I enter it I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marcoferraro1, May 8, 2019.

1. email will no longer sync

Windows updated last night and now this morning Windows 10 Email via Outlook refuses to sync.

It keeps asking for my password. When I enter it I get 'error code; 0x80070003' then says failed to sync. I have tried all the suggestions on this forum and in the support section.

It does work with Thunderbird.

:)

marcoferraro1, May 8, 2019
  2. KC1602 Win User

E72 no longer syncing emails

I have just upgraded to the new email client (3.09.0) and my pop email accounts no longer sync automatically in the background. They only sync if I manually open up each email account and ask to do a manual sync - any suggestions??

KC1602, May 8, 2019
  3. email not syncing

Hi Angela,

To assist you better, please provide us with information below:

• Are you referring to the syncing of emails in Windows live mail or
      Mail App or mail client version of Outlook?

If you are referring to the Windows Mail App, I suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Change your email sync duration in the below link and check if the email are syncing.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Hope you can sync the emails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, May 8, 2019
  4. ImNoScrub Win User

email will no longer sync

Email Syncing of Deleted Emails Very Flaky (Outlook)

On my Nokia 920 (OS version: 8.0.10211.204) that is linked to my single Outlook.com account, emails that I delete seem to get stuck in the inbox. The emails that get stuck no longer exist on the online version of Outlook.

Steps to reproduce:

• Check the checkbox next to the email to be deleted
    • Tap the trash can
    • The email disappears
    • Tap the sync button
    • The deleted email reappears
    The only way I can get the deleted emails to actually go away is to change the Sync Settings "Download New Content" option to something other than what I have it set on, which seems to force a more thorough sync.

ImNoScrub, May 8, 2019
Thema:

email will no longer sync

1. email will no longer sync - Similar Threads - email longer sync

2. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  3. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  4. Syncing email

Syncing email: My Yahoo email account wont sync on my Surface tablet. When I try to fix now, it comes up with Error code 0x8019019a How can I sort this? Have already updated Windows 10 latest version, so its not that....
  5. Emails not syncing

Emails not syncing: Hi Im on BT internet but it says I can't access my emails until updated, i have done this but emails will still not show from email icon, i press start and envelope icon, emails will still not refresh. I have spoken to BT they said HP need to update Client, HP said microsoft...
  6. Sync emails.

Sync emails.: Hi Iam getting the following error message: Error message 0x80004001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-emails/e71c0449-d8dc-4308-b578-2fd019cb35d3
  7. Syncing email

Syncing email: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. Moved from:...
  8. Email syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email syncing: I have two email accounts (Bell email and Gmail) and am able to sync email on both from my home WiFi Bell network. However, when on a different network I am not able to sync emails. I am running Windows 10 email app. I tried to cancel firewalls to no avail. What am I missing?...
  9. email sync

email sync: Hello, I am having an issue with synching email. I receive a pop-up suggesting settings are out of date. I have tried logging off and then logging back in and still no luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. DH...
  10. syncing emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    syncing emails: when I click the envelope on my task bar it brings up our work email,his email (which is a g-mail account) and my yahoo email.but when I go to yahoo login website I have different emails I didn't get from clicking on taskbar.they are the same account.what do I do?...