Windows 10: email won't send

Discus and support email won't send in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is the latest on email won't send. I receive email fine but can't seem to send anything. No message. Sometimes it shows up in drafts but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomMertes, Jun 29, 2020.

1. TomMertes Win User

email won't send

What is the latest on email won't send. I receive email fine but can't seem to send anything. No message. Sometimes it shows up in drafts but when I hit send again it disappears. I think it started when I tried to send a message with 8 pictures. Probable too much data. Now I can't send anything.

:)

TomMertes, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

Default email won't send or receive emails on Windows 10

Hi William,

To properly address this concern, I would like to gather more information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you using Outlook.com, Outlook application, or the Mail app for Windows 10?
    • What type of email account are you using? (POP, IMAP or Exchange)

You can visit these articles for steps and suggestions on how to fix email sync issues in Outlook.com and Outlook application:

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Jomel Ber, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Lex Del Win User
    email won't send from Outbox on my nokia

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which phone and OS version you're currently using?
    • What is the error code that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We also suggest you to send us a screenshot of the error code that you've received.

Sincerely.

Lex Del, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Writer Win User

email won't send

How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

email won't send

1. email won't send - Similar Threads - email won't send

2. Why won't the email send?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't the email send?: I've had the Internet go out for a few minutes at a time several times over the past few days. I was composing an email using Mail when this happened. Now it just sits there with dots rushing across the screen with the message "Still working on it" as if it will ever send the...
  3. Why won't the email send?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't the email send?: I've had the Internet go out for a few minutes at a time several times over the past few days. I was composing an email using Mail when this happened. Now it just sits there with dots rushing across the screen with the message "Still working on it" as if it will ever send the...
  4. Why won't the email send?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows mail won't send emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mail won't send emails: emails stuck in outbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-wont-send-emails/bccc9cd4-dcf0-40b2-9cb5-a2a95e092e8c
  6. windows mail won't send emails

windows mail won't send emails: emails stuck in outbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-wont-send-emails/bccc9cd4-dcf0-40b2-9cb5-a2a95e092e8c
  7. Email will not send

Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  8. why won't snip and sketch send an email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why won't snip and sketch send an email: why does my snip and sketch suddenly stop sending anything. it just goes around and around like it's loading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-snip-and-sketch-send-an-email/0c19665c-4d84-440a-bbc9-b0fabb587ef3
  9. Windows Mail receives email but jams on send and won't send email using imap email account...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail receives email but jams on send and won't send email using imap email account...: Hello, I setup a IMAP email account on my iPad without any issues. After installing the same IMAP email account using the same SSL port settings, Windows 10 Windows Mail App will receive email, but not send. After creating an email and clicking on send, the response from...
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892