Windows 10: email

Discus and support email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; cannot delete / emails / scam / etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/20e91449-bdce-4b43-bfda-beb88fc9a9dd" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by henryhardcastle, Nov 8, 2018 at 2:57 PM.

1. henryhardcastle Win User

email

cannot delete / emails / scam / etc

:)

henryhardcastle, Nov 8, 2018 at 2:57 PM
  2. HELPlucy2016 Win User

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Nov 8, 2018 at 3:01 PM
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

4. Timoteo IV Ofr Win User

email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 8, 2018 at 3:01 PM
Thema:

email

1. email - Similar Threads - email

2. Admin account created on hacked email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin account created on hacked email: Hi, my computer has been setup on an account that was hacked. How do I change the settings to link to my new account and password and not the old one? Thanks...
  3. Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists: I have an email account through a university I no longer attend that is included in my list of accounts. I receive constant notifications saying that I need to "update the password" for this account, but I can't because the account no longer exists. I also can't delete the...
  4. certain emails seem to be being blocked.How can I check these and unblock them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    certain emails seem to be being blocked.How can I check these and unblock them?: a regular contact keeps getting their emails blocked to me. I have not blocked them. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certain-emails-seem-to-be-being-blockedhow-can-i/2d08bc8d-4d43-42f1-ae92-d035f6858c16"
  5. move photo from email to pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    move photo from email to pictures: move photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-photo-from-email-to-pictures/392e62b4-0076-4b49-9b48-2b775b26e0d8"
  6. Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email: When I attempt to share a photo within the photo app (Windows10) and select "mail", I keep getting the message, "Choose which account to send the email from" and none of my emails pop up as an option. What am I missing here? I have both MSN and Outlook accounts linked in my...
  7. emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    emails: I do not backup my laptop but is there still a way to retrieve recently deleted emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails/b7c857fb-aef8-4912-88e8-25092e10ded1
  8. Firefox Test Pilot team is introducing Price Wise and Email Tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Test Pilot team is introducing Price Wise and Email Tabs: Over the last few years, the Test Pilot team has developed innovative features for Firefox desktop and mobile, collaborating directly with Firefox users to improve the browser – from reminders to return to a tab on your desktop to a simple and secure way to keep track of your...
  9. i can read saved emails on my phone but on my laptop there is no saved email to log into

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can read saved emails on my phone but on my laptop there is no saved email to log into: why cant i read saved emails on my laptop only on my phone there is no saved email to click into https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-read-saved-emails-on-my-phone-but-on-my/87325a52-f731-4df1-b06c-0e4a709bbf01
  10. I can receive email but can't send!! help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can receive email but can't send!! help!!: i have a brand new Dell computer, got my email accounts set up & receiving emails, no problem. however, when i try to send an email or reply to an email, it goes into the 'outbox' for a moment, then i get a message saying that it's being moved into the draft folder because...