Windows 10: email

Discus and support email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Having problems getting Windows 10 to retrieve my aol mail. I have followed all the instructions. I have even set up my husband aol mail on his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BacelizaMonroe, Dec 9, 2018.

1. email

Having problems getting Windows 10 to retrieve my aol mail. I have followed all the instructions. I have even set up my husband aol mail on his laptop. That worked. Any reasons why I would be having issues.

Baceliza Monroe

:)

BacelizaMonroe, Dec 9, 2018

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Dec 9, 2018
  4. email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

email

1. email - Similar Threads - email

2. is anyone else got this email

in Windows 10 Support
    is anyone else got this email: Dear Microsoft customer, You are receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. The Microsoft Services Agreement is an agreement between you and Microsoft (or one of its...
  3. email in outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email in outlook: I wanted to change my email address from sharon.cunha @ att.net to sharon.cunh@ outlook. com or Microsoft.com, because I deleted *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, so now I get a blank email icon...
  4. Microsoft Account Name - email address change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Name - email address change: I have my account using an OLD email address, how do I change it to new address from another provider? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-name-email-address-change/a6d986bc-adb6-4d78-a05e-7e61c8b2b7db
  5. Hotmail emails being sent are not being received

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hotmail emails being sent are not being received: Emails I am sending are not being received but they are showing as sent in my Sent Folder. This has been happening for the last few weeks. I noticed this only after sending an email with lots of attachments photo's and it was not received. I have now deleted and completely...
  6. How do I get coded WLM emails into Office 365 Outlook?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get coded WLM emails into Office 365 Outlook?: I changed from a Windows 7 desktop to a Windows 10 desktop and am using Office 365. For emails, I had Windows Live Mail on the old computer but downloaded Outlook for Office 365 on the new one, as I hate Windows Mail for its lack of flexibility. Managed to copy over all my...
  7. Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft: An error message popped out after i verify my purchase for my Minecraft Java Edition and i did not get my receipt email or the game itself. I cannot download he game that i paid for. What should i do? [Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows \ Windows 10 \ Microsoft Store]...
  8. Using the email icon to share newspaper articles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using the email icon to share newspaper articles: I want to send a newspaper article to a friend. When I hit the email icon to share, nothing happens. An error message doesn't come up either. I have encountered this for a long time now, i.e. for at least for 5 years. So it is not something that has recently started...
  9. email error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email error: Most of the time, I'm getting an "error sending" message when sending out email. It shunts the emails off to the drafts folder. Maddening! I try over and over, but sometimes it NEVER goes!...
  10. Blocking certain emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocking certain emails: Blocking certain emails that i do not want and have them referred instead directly to my Attorney for action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-certain-emails/f5a0dc12-9d3f-489e-bffc-2c3a4f963999